Seven

Make sure to comment and vote pleaSe. And if you haven't already, go check my other stories out. 

//

Come lunchtime, Harry was relieved. He looked forward to escaping the gossip of the school to spend alone time outside for lunch. He really needed to step away from the inquiring eyes and the breathy whispers. He's been fortunate enough to not get the brunt of anything yet. He's made it in the clear to all his classes so far without seeing any of the football players.

Harry wasn't sure what they would even do, maybe tease him and make rude comments about sleeping with two people in one night. But Harry really didn't consider sex with Taylor to be sex. They did not get very far, so truthfully, he wasn't sure what precisely the football team would do to him if he ran across them. Oh well.

Harry stopped by his locker before he headed outside to the bleachers. He needed to switch out his books for his lunch bag. The hallways were already cleared up by the time he was making his way over, and once he got everything he needed, he shut the locker door and turned to head towards the back doors. He only got a couple steps in when he finally caught sight of a couple football players, almost like they were waiting for his appearance. It was Stan, Oli, and Calvin, and they were not too far away. The two of them were leaning up against the lockers and staring Harry down while Stan started walking closer to him. He was pissed - fuming - and all of it was directed right on to him.

Before Harry had a chance to speak - or let alone breathe - Stan's hands were pressing up against his chest and pushing him back against the lockers harshly. Harry grunted when his spine collided with the hard metal of the lockers before a sharp ache shot down his body. It went straight to his knees and made them wobble. His head lulled back against the handle of the locker, and for a brief second, the world got a little blurry. Harry managed to stay on his feet, but the impact of being slammed was taking a toll on his body. His legs felt a little weak, and his back hurt like shit. His head was spinning just a little bit, but he was able to blink his vision back to normal.

Once he could see again, he saw Stan right in front of him again.

"What was that for?" he whined, hand going to the back of his head to help with the pounding pressure he felt.

Stan's face only hardened, and his anger seemed to grow. Harry had absolutely no idea what in the hell he did to make Stan so pissed, but he was frightened. He never had someone direct all their anger to him, and for the first time since arriving at this school, he genuinely felt scared. Stan's face was nearly turning red, and the veins in his neck were bulging out from how tight he was clenching his teeth together. His hands balled in a fist, and for a second, Harry thought he was about to get punched.

It didn't happen though.

Instead, Stan gripped the collar of Harry's shirt, yanked him forward easily, and then shoved him onto the floor. This time, Harry's legs didn't hold him up, and he collapsed on the ground with all his things flying out of his hand.

"You slept with her," Stan then growled. He stalked a couple steps closer, and when Harry tried to slowly sit himself up, Stan pushed him down again.

Harry's heart started beating faster in his chest, and all the muscles in his body tensed up. Stan stood over him as he laid on the ground, grabbing his collar and yanking him up. Harry's eyes shut when Stan let go of one hand to form a fist, and then he felt it colliding against the side of his jaw. A weak, pitiful whine came out, and when Stan tossed him back on the floor again, he reached up to feel the throbbing pain in the side of his face. Harry refused to cry in front of Stan, but tears surfaced, and everything about his body hurt.