Five

TW: Drunk decisions were made in this chapter. Which obviously means smuuutttt. Stay sober my friends.   

I hope you guys enjoy the new update. Comment and vote please! xxx

//

For some reason, after leaving Reid's house, Harry just kept driving, going down different roads until he was pulling up to Zayn's house. He didn't mean to make an appearance at the party tonight, but, well, he didn't have anything better to do. It was either that or sitting at his house to cry all night, and honestly, he would rather get drunk off his ass.

When Harry walked up to the front door, he could hear the loud beat of the music blaring from the inside. The lights were dimmed low, and the living room was crowded with people dancing, and people gathered around the TV playing FIFA. Harry smiled at those who turned to look at him, but he was slowly trying to maneuver his way through the crowd in hopes of finding Zayn. He wasn't sure how much he could handle watching people make out or grind up against each other. After getting cheated on tonight, the last thing he wanted to see were other couples. Gross.

"Harry?"

A small ounce of relief grew inside of him when he caught sight of a familiar face. He saw Taylor walking from the group of girls she was standing around, heading right up to Harry and pulling him in for a hug. Harry giggled when she stumbled over her feet and spilled some of her drink on the floor. He placed an arm around her waist to keep her level.

"Taylor, nice to see you drunk."

Taylor smiled happily. "It looks like you need a drink, too."

Without a doubt, Harry agreed. He could go for a drink, or five, and maybe a shot as well. He quickly let himself get pulled by Taylor as she led the both of them to the kitchen. They immediately went over to the bar, Taylor pouring them each a quick shot to take together. The liquor burned Harry's throat as he swallowed it down, a cold shiver running down his spine. Harry's never been one to take shots, but it was the best way to get him drunk right away.

"Do you want another?"

Harry nodded, holding his shot glass in front of him. "Yes, please."

Taylor smiled as she poured them both another. They took the following shot together, and then she prepared a drink for Harry. He started taking quick sips as he followed Taylor to the center of the kitchen, catching sight of a very intense beer pong game going on at the table. That was when Harry finally saw his friends, are who he thought were his friends.

Niall was the first one to walk up to him, a surprised smile on his face as he pulled Harry into a big, massive hug. "I'm so happy you made it tonight."

When he pulled back to let out a breath, Harry grimaced at the strong smell of alcohol.

"You're drunk, too," Harry pointed out, laughing. "I need to catch up."

"Finish your drink, mate."

Harry was definitely up for that challenge. "Where's Zayn?" he asked once finished, grunting when the last bit of alcohol finally made its way down.

"Over there."

Niall pointed to the other end of the table where Zayn and Louis were both chugging their drinks. Harry's stomach suddenly twisted at catching sight of Louis, eyes idly watching the way his throat contracted each time he gulped down his drink. Harry found himself so easily drawn to him, to both of them, and glided his feet across the kitchen floor until he was close enough to join in on the cheering.