Epilogue

Good golly. Well, here is the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this book, but sadly it has to come to an end. But on the BRIGHT side, Dark Side of the Moon will be the new priority. Soooo please go read that.

Here is the final chapter. There's smut since everyone kept whining about it. Lol. Love you guys.  (Ps, there will be a bonus chapter after this. Stay tuned)

//

So, Harry and Louis were officially graduated from North Bridge. Not only were they done with school, but they spent the entire summer either sun kissed under the sun at the beach or tangled naked in the sheets of their beds. It really was a summer of love. A fantasy that was a true reality. They were constantly hip to hip every time they went on a day. Spent nearly every night cuddling together, sneaking in to each other's bed late at night.

The highlight of the summer was the Leeds Festival. They took the trip together, spent the entire weekend listening to all the different artists. Dancing under the stars. Kiss the alcohol off each other's tongue. It was the first time Harry had ever camped out before. Tried all the various food options they had at the festival. It really was a blast. And sharing a tiny tent together the whole time really was an experienced. Especially when they tried to sneak in a few sessions underneath the sleeping bags, highly aware of all the people that were around

They also managed to detangle themselves a few times throughout the summer to meet up with the lads. All of them were going to Manchester University come fall time so as they approached the end of the summer, the group hung out a lot more. They searched for apartments. Went shopping. Prepared for the new semester of classes. They even toured campuses and found out all the local bars near by. At least Harry had the comfort of knowing he had his friends with him when starting university. He had always intended on going to school there, but none of his friends back at West Point wanted to. They preferred Manchester City University which was on the other side of town.

Move in day approached quick. Unfortunately. One minute, summer was beginning. It was beach or lake trips. Going to concerts or movies. Lots of dates and hanging out. And then the next, they were packing their things and heading off to university. The places they rented out were all within distance from each other. Walking distance, to be exact. Which was perfect that they could be so close. The neighborhood they were all in had a bunch of town homes rentable for students in the university, so it was a great community to live in.

Zayn and Liam rented a place together. A two bedroom, two bathroom town home that had light gray paneling. Niall lived in a town home just around the corner with two other students from the university. His was a dark purple panel, and it seemed like his roommates were pretty cool to hang around when all the guys met them. The biggest surprise of all was when Harry and Louis announced they would rent a place together. A two bedroom, two bathroom dark blue town home.

Originally, they intended on living separately. Or possibly with Niall. But the decision to live just the two of them alone came about halfway through their summer of love. It brought up a lot of conversation and debate between their friends and even their family members. But this was something they were more than sure of. Especially, Louis. He was very passionate and strongly decided that this was what he wanted. Living together so soon in their relationship was a huge deal, especially when they still had a lot of things they were working through, but they both wanted this. If they lived apart, they already knew that they would end up spending the night all the time, so moving in together like this was just a better idea.

Anne was the first person to actually bring it up. Louis had been over one evening, the two of them laying in Harry's bed watching movies. She called them down for dinner, and that was when she asked them about the move. Checking in to make sure it was what they wanted. To assure them that this was a huge step in their relationship and they had barely been a couple for long. She recommended they live separately through university and then move in after, but it wasn't enough to change their mind.