Two

TW: homophobic and derogatory language used. 

I hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment.

//

It was yet another dreadful day at North Bridge as Harry pulled into his parking spot. He spent a couple minutes upon turning his ignition off by looking out the window. He was hesitant to step out the safety of his car, knowing very well what could happen if he was in front of everyone. He was embarrassed to walk the halls after what happened to him the day before. He got harassed by the football team and got his lunch tossed all over his clothes. Who knew what he had in store for today.

Before he decided to get out, his phone buzzed in his lap. Harry looked down and saw that there was an incoming message from Reid. After going weeks on not talking to one another, it was quite strange that finally he got a text response from him.

Reid: Sent an image

Reid: Is this is you? Lol.

There was a twist to Harry's heart when he clicked the image, realizing fast that it was a picture of him from lunch yesterday - with his clothes soaked in food. Harry had no idea who took the photo, or who sent it to Reid for the matter, but he didn't appreciate his boyfriend laughing about it. The whole situation was humiliating for him, and he was quite annoyed how Reid was responding to it.

Harry: Seriously?

He laughed bitterly.

Harry: You haven't responded to me in over a week and this is what you send me?

Harry shouldn't have been as disappointed as he was when Reid never responded. He should have suspected it.

Eventually, Harry dragged himself out the car. His mood was put in a damper, but sitting in the car wasn't going to make things any better. Upon getting out, Harry looked up and saw some of the football players hanging around the front entrance of the school. It was some that Harry didn't recognize, aside from Louis. He was separated from the group with a girl, a cheerleader, from what Harry suspected. They were lingering off to the side of the steps, leaning up against the column and standing fairly close to one another.

Harry waited for the rest of the players to walk away. Once he was in the clear, he tried to blend in with the influx of the students so that at least Louis didn't take notice of him. Louis looked like he was in a mood - a cocky mood. And the girl he was with didn't seem the nicest. She looked faintly familiar, probably a cheerleader that Cara had talked about once before. They were being handsy and touchy with one another, and Harry did his best to run up the stairs to remain hidden.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Louis caught sight of him first, and he stepped in front of the steps to block Harry from escaping.

"Styles," he greeted with a smirk, the girl walking up to his side and leaning in close.

Harry watched the movement with a frown before glancing over at him. "What do you want?"

"Have you met Eleanor?"

Ah. This was Ms. Calder. This was the girl that his old cheerleaders friends would talk about, the one they did not like the most. Just glancing at her, Harry could tell she was rude. She was staring Harry up and down like he was germ - like she was disgusted with him. It made Harry's jaw tighten.

"What do you want?" Harry questioned curtly, arms impatiently crossing over his chest.

"Have you met Eleanor?" Louis repeated as he wiggled his arm around Eleanor's waist, eyes glistening when he noticed Harry looking at their point of contact.