Three

Hope you enjoy! Comment and vote please! (: xxx

//

Harry's heart dropped into his stomach when Louis came into his view, stepping right through the sunlight and basking in the warm glow. His skin appeared tan, and the tattoos on his arm so sharp. Artful, like they told a story that he kept hidden from the world. Louis' blue eyes shone as they flickered up to look at Harry, the sunlight easily bouncing off of them and leaving them to shimmer. A soft breeze blew by when Louis made his way up the first row of bleachers, his hair briefly flying across his face before he pushed it off.

Louis was fucking beautiful, and Harry needed to look away.

"What're you doing out here?" He questioned as he stepped up to the row below, nodding towards the food Harry had out.

Harry knew he was the epitome of a loser sitting outside to eat his lunch, but honestly, he didn't care. At least out here, he could be at peace, not having to worry about the eyes of the hundreds of classmates staring him down. If only he could get Louis to leave, then he really could enjoy his lonesome self.

Unfortunately, Louis sat down. Harry frowned as he took a bite of his food.

"I'm not really welcomed in the school."

He gave a look at Louis, a snarky one, and then glanced at the football field in front of him. He really needed to stop looking at him so much.

"Right." Louis clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth, a sudden drop in a tone that made Harry glance at him again, frown still there. "I'm sorry about that, by the way," he added in, features twisting just a little. Harry raised his eyebrow. "I didn't know my teammates would do that to you, honestly."

Harry huffed, resisting the urge to laugh bitterly. Louis had the audacity to look guilty, concerned, and if Harry had to be the one to guess, it really did seem like he was sorry. It was pretty pathetic.

"Did you know what you were doing when you pushed me out of my chair then?" Harry snapped.

Louis blinked a couple times and smiled weakly, shrugging. "I ... misjudged the whole scenario."

Harry hated himself for laughing. "Excuse me?"

"I thought you would catch yourself," Louis explained, making a silly face, one Harry found himself smiling too. He had to quickly stop himself and look away, not letting his stomach get the chance to swoon with butterflies. "I really didn't think you would actually fall on your ass."

Harry double hated himself for smiling. He didn't like that Louis' words were enough to make him react like this, but it was. Louis was teasing him, and not in a terrible way. Almost in a playful, friendly, semi flirting way, and Harry thought it was kind of sweet. Gross, but sweet.

Louis made him smile and laugh, all within a matter of seconds. Enough to bring butterflies to his stomach, something that no boy, not even Reid, had been able to do. It was odd, strange. This was probably their first conversation together that was semi-friendly, and it was sort of pleasant. It brought on a new perspective to who Louis might actually be, someone who was not an asshole nor someone who was friends with people who made homophobic comments. This conversation almost made Harry forget how much of a bastard Louis indeed was.

"I'll have you know, I am very clumsy," Harry admitted, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm sure you should know that by now, considering it wasn't the first time I tripped today."

The comment was made bitterly, and Harry looked back out onto the field and buried any sort of infatuation he had building up inside of him. He had to remind himself that the football team tripped him because they heard about what happened in music class, which Louis instigated.