Author's Note

Okay, so yay! This is another book down and completed. I hope all of you enjoyed the story and loved every minute of it.

I struggled a bit when writing at various parts of the story, mainly trying to put my idea into words in a cohesive way, but I think I managed quite well. Anywhoooo, thank you all for the constant love and support for this one. It honestly did help me get inspiration to keep trying until it became easier again to write the chapters.

Continue to vote and leave comments on this book. As a lot of you already know, I went through and re-written / re-edited this story, so I hope you like the new update. I fixed a bunch of things, added some new material, and changed from first person to third person. So hopefully this is more enjoyable now. Plus, this story is uploaded on AO3 if you prefer the website. 

I also wanted to let you know that I added one more fun thing to this story. A bunch of you were asking me if I would upload a bonus chapter to this story, and I want you all to know that I AM!!! Im currently working on the bonus chapter right now for this story, so you have something further to look into. A little hint, it'll be set 4 years into the future. Stay on the look out for that.

If you have any questions or concerns, just let me know and I'll see if I can help. Thank you again so much for reading this story. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to. ❣️

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

Now if you can please check below for promotion of my other stories. If you haven't read them, I highly recommend you do. 😉

The ones completed already have a green check. The others are being written now. Enjoy. (:

- Vlogging in Styles (WIP)

- Into the Woods (Book 1)

- Dark Side of the Moon (Book 2) 

- Back Home

- Picture Perfect 

- Green Eyes

- One shots {it's slow WIP}