Bonus Chapter: Part 1

Hello my friends. Here is a bonus chapter I promised you all. I hope you enjoy it. I promise the second part gets a lot better (: 

They are also in their final year of uni at this point. 

//

4 Years Later.

It was a constant struggle trying to plan something so big, especially when it was meant to be kept a secret. However, Harry never made it easy. Of course he never fucking did because he was a stubborn one. Since the conversation was brought up just once, it seemed like it was the only thing that was worth talking about these days.

It was first supposed to be a joke just to mess with Louis, but then Harry was growing restless and desperate as time continued on. It was like he woke up one day, and some switch was flipped inside. It was almost to the point where every single night he would ask when it would happen. Or he would come up with all these hopeless reasonings as to why it needed to happen now. Harry would drop hints on a daily, starting off as something cute that would make Louis laugh, to something annoying, turning their conversations into heated arguments.

It wasn't supposed to be like this. It wasn't supposed to happen. There wasn't supposed to be this much pressure for him to do it.

All the hints were tiresome, and Louis attempted to ignore them. To act oblivious and not give anything away. He wondered when this desperate plea from Harry even started. They were fine up until the end of last year, when the jokes turned into something more serious - when Harry was more stressed and anxious about it all. Louis didn't know what it was that triggered him becoming so crazy and desperate, but there was something there that he didn't understand. It wasn't even fun for him anymore. More like a task he needed to check off. That wasn't supposed to be the point.

They've talked about it before - right when they moved into their house was when it officially started. Louis gave the deadline, he gave the time frame, but not even half a year before it closed in on that time frame, Harry continuously brought it up. It was almost a cry every time he questioned him about it, needing to know when, needing to know if he was still committed or not. It was a hassle. So different to how they started out university together.

Which was a crazy accusation in the first place. Louis didn't think he had done anything in the last four years to show that he wasn't committed to Harry anymore. All he did was to try and steer the conversations away from the proposal. Because the more times Harry asked him about it, the closer he got to ruining it all. He had a plan. A vision, and Harry made it hard to keep quiet. Especially when he questioned his love for him. Now, it was such a drag to think about.

Sometimes, he needed a fucking break from it all.

"Kicked out the house again?" Zayn teased when he walked up to the bar table, cheekily smiling as Louis looked up from the table with a scowl. Zayn eased his approach by holding up two pint glasses, handing one over as a gift.

The two of them met up at a local pub right across the street from where they all lived. The other three boys were planning to meet up as well, but Louis and Zayn were able to get there early since they were done with classes for the day. Plus, Zayn had been trying to get to him alone and away from the others so they could talk privately.

It was obvious within their group that Harry and Louis were going through another rough patch. Throughout the four years they've lived together, they've had quite a few hiccups in their relationships. Usually, that ended up with Harry trying to kick Louis out the house. Even on some occasions begging the other lads to drag his ass out. The attempt was always there, a strong effort on his end because he would get so fucking pissed or annoyed, but the majority of the time Louis refused to leave. There was only a handful of times when he did actually leave to go stay with Zayn and Liam, and that was typically because he was mad himself.