Nineteen

Smutty smut smut. He always be caving to blue eyes. 

//

Harry should have known he couldn't hold out for too long. He was weak. He knew it. He didn't deny it. He was probably in love. No. He knew he was at least falling in love.

Louis' fingers danced lightly down his waistline as he pressed wet kisses along the column of his neck. He then moved his hands underneath Harry so that he could wrap his arms around his back. He lifted him up just a little, enough so they could press closer together, to properly kiss. Harry moaned when he felt the first press of Louis' tongue into his mouth, the feeling so powerful and intense that it made his toes tingle and his head spin.

His legs clenched tighter where they were wrapped around Louis' waist, trying to pull him in, trying to keep him close. The sound of their kissing was echoing loud in the room, but it was nothing compared to the way their sweaty skins slapped together each time Louis moved in and out of him. The bed creaked a little bit, and the fan's white noise with the mix of their panting breaths was like a sensual harmony. The window was cracked open just a little bit, allowing the fresh breeze of air to swoop into the room to cool it down.

Harry was laid out on the mattress, resting on his back. He had Louis in between his legs, pressing in close. Louis moved his hands from the boy's back to his hips, angling him upwards and quickening his pace. Harry's feet curled into the sheets when the sharp thrill of pleasure shot down his body at this new angle. He bit back a moan he so desperately wanted to let out and ended up burying it deep into Louis' mouth when he leaned down for another kiss.

Fuck. Sex with Louis was always so good. It felt so good, and Louis always knew what to do to push him over the edge. Harry's blunt nails ran down the expanse of Louis' bare back when he pushed in harder and harder, feeling the dull sting of a forming bruise on both sides of his hips from the tight grip he had on him.

"Fuck, baby," Louis groaned. He placed his hands on the mattress, on either side of Harry's head, and bared down. He quickened his pace, pressing Harry further into the bed when his legs started to spread apart. "Fuck, you feel so good."

Harry's eyes slipped shut, and his muscles started to tense. "Louis."

Louis silenced Harry by kissing him again. After the two of them finally pushed over the edge, Louis collapsed on the other side of the mattress. He laid flat on his back and looked up at the ceiling, trying to calm his breathing down. Harry's heart was beating loudly and fast in his chest. His skin was sweaty, and his hair was sticking to every part of his face. Harry swore he saw stars as he looked up as well, his head spinning a little and feeling as if his body was floating. He couldn't believe he just had mind-blowing sex with Louis.

Again. Why was it so fucking good?

"Damn," Louis said after a moment, angling his head on the pillow to look at Harry.

"What?"

He chuckled under his breath. "I just - I thought you said no more sex?"

Harry covered his eyes with his hands and groaned loudly. "It was a one-time thin," he muttered lamely. He knew he was lying. He lowered his hand and rose up on his elbows, body angled towards where he was laying. "You don't get all of me until you're ready."

Louis bit his lip and scooted closer, his arm curving around Harry's waist and rolling him back on the mattress, hovering over his slick body. "It's getting there. I'm almost there."

"What does that mean?"

Louis pressed a kiss to the tip of Harry's nose. "It means that it's getting easier - for you to know things - for me to tell you things. It's hard, but I'm trying my best. I'm not good at stuff like this. I feel so out of my element."