Blue

"Louis!? Get up, you have to get ready for school!" Louis' mom shouts up the steps, from the kitchen where she is preparing breakfast.

"Uugghh." Louis groans in return, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Now! Or I'm sending the boys up after you." she huffs, scrambling the eggs.

He turns around to look at the clock on his bedside table, he had about fifteen minutes left to get ready.

Perfect, He thinks to himself turning back around to catch a few more minutes of sleep.

Suddenly there is a heavy weight on his small frame. "Bleu, it's time for you to get up." Marcel hums shaking him his lightly.

"Ummff, no." Louis says turning his head to face away from him.

"Please sweetheart, for me?" Edward asks rubbing his back softly.

"Leave me alone." He whines softly, pulling the covers over his head.

Last is Harry leaning down to whisper into his ear, voice slightly muffled by the blanket. "Come on baby doll. Out of the bed or I promise you, you won't able to sit for a week." His voice husky in Louis' ear.

Louis shivers as his face flushes, he leaps up from the bed knowing that Harry is true to his word.

"Damn." Edward whistles staring at Louis' very exposed body as he rushed into his en-suite with red blush etched into his face.

~~~

After getting ready for the day he walks down the steps heading to make a plate of breakfast.

When he walks in the kitchen the table is quiet aside from the clinking dishes and forks

He just shrugs, sitting to enjoy his breakfast, across the table he catches Harry's eye, the embarrassment from this morning seeps into his bones once again as he shrinks in his seat.

"What's wrong, little one?" Marcel asks shoveling eggs into his mouth.

"It's nothing Marcy." His cheeks heat up.

"You sure, sweetheart?" Edward teases but Louis chooses to ignore it.

"Yeah." He waved them off shoveling food into his mouth.

~~~
"Well Breakfast was phenomenal but I think we should head off to school." Marcel says after Louis takes the last bite of his food.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have everything I need." Louis says running up the stairs.

He walks into his bedroom glancing around while going over a mental check list, he grabs his phone from the charger taking one last glance into the mirror to make sure his outfit looked nice.

He decided to tease the possessive alphas by folding the top of his pleated skirt three times and examining himself in the mirror, spinning once only to notice that he if bends over in the slightest his powder blue panties would show.

He smiles to himself innocently grabbing his Michael Kors backpack on the way outside to Edwards truck.

"Took you long enough." Harry grunted.

"I needed to freshen up." Louis says simply watching the scenery as we pass by.

The family is very wealthy, They kinda have to be if you're raising 4 kids, 3 of them being alphas, So they each own our own vehicles. But since Louis a beginner and it's cheaper on gas they all carpool.

But the three other cars stay in a garage behind the house that was built when Harry took his driving test.

So here they are in Edwards oversized truck that Harry drives more than him because he's lazy and always insist that we take his. Besides it's big a enough. And Louis loves the ride in a big truck so He's okay with it.

The truck coming to a halt and the doors shutting is what drawls him out of his trance

He's quick to open his door and hop out. He starts heading for the entrance when a hand wraps around his wrist, pulling him back into a hard chest.

"Be good today doll, your innocent demeanor does nothing for you if I know how you act when we are not around. I know about the detention you have after school today, so I will pick you up after you're done 'studying' as I told mom." He says fixing Louis' skirt and spanking him lightly before kissing him on the cheek and walking away with a smirk on his face.

Marcel walked around the car stopping in front of him for a hug, "Have a good day little one." He says quickly kissing his forehead.

Edward's waiting patiently by the truck for his turn to dismiss Louis for the day.

"Have a good day Love, and stay outta trouble." he winked at Louis, kissing his hand, then walking off with a sincere smile. It makes Louis smile too.

"Hey bitch what's good,"Niall says loudly as Louis approached him.

"Same ol' same ol'" He shrugs.

"It's honestly like they have eyes in the back of their heads or some shit, I swear I can't do anything without them finding out." Louis huffs crossing his arms.

"Come on babe, did you really think that your triplet alpha brothers wouldn't know what is going on in your life at every moment of every single day." He scoffs.

"You're their little beta baby brother they need to make sure your safe." Niall says nudging Louis with his shoulder.

"Hey sexy!" Zayn called down the hallway.

"Where's Liam?" Louis asks taking a look around.

"I don't know, he told me he had to get some papers signed for footie." Niall shrugged.

"Alright well I need to go to my locker to put my stuff away." Louis says ignoring the presence of Zayn.

"1. we don't like you and 2. Lou's brothers will tear you shreds literally. So run along." Niall made a shooing motion with his hand telling Zayn to go away.

"Where is Liam, he's more fun." Zayn pouts.

"None of your damn busin-" Niall starts but is cut off when his eyes were covered by two large hands. "Guess who" Liam says from behind Niall who turns around to hug him and give him kisses all over his face.

"If you ever leave me for something as unimportant as football again I won't be conceiving your pups." Niall huffs crossing his arms.

Liam shrugs, "Fine by me, your the one with a kink for it." He smirks.

"Shush." Niall hurriedly covered Liams mouth with his hands glaring at him.

Louis covers his mouth in an attempt to hold back a giggle.

"Well I'm off to class." Louis says waving them off.

"I will walk with you." Zayn says following him.

"No thanks." Louis scrunches his nose shaking his head.

"It's really no problem." He shrugs.

'its a problem for me' Louis couldn't help but think, rolling his eyes, he allows it and they walk the rest of the way in silence.