Netflix and Chill...I guess?

A/N: I can't believe people are reading this garbage...

When we arrive at my condo, my parents aren't home.

That's expected though. My parents are never really home due to their jobs. The house is practically mine, if I'm being honest.

We enter the house and Yuzu and I drop Javi off on the sofa where he immediately falls asleep once his head hits the pillow

"It's pretty late. Do you mind if I stay the night?" Yuzu asks

Usually I DO mind when people stay over, because the afternoon is usually when I like to spend time for myself.

If I'm being honest I'm not the most social person ever, and that kinda sucks when you're a skater because you're expected to be social and meet people from other teams.

"Sure I don't mind"

Of course I mind.

But since I kinda know him a bit better I guess it won't be too bad.

"Umm..are you hungry?" I ask

Again, if you can't tell I'm not the best with visitors.

"Yeah sure, that'd nice" He answers

Being the good little Japanese girl that I am, I begin preparing some Oyakodon. I pull out more ingredients for 5 people rather than 2 in case Javi wakes up and for my parents who will eventually come home.

"Are you making Oyakodon?", Yuzu asks like he's reading my mind.

I nod as a 'yes' and he begins to help me make the meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All was going well in the kitchen until Yuzu dropped an egg on the floor.

"Sorry about that" He apologizes

"It's fine. It's just an egg" I say, bending down to clean up the yolk.

As I'm bent over, I suddenly feel a cold gooey substance smear all over my head.

"....Yuzuru" I say slowly

"I swear it wasn't me!" He says

I glare at him half jokingly as I wipe my yolky hands on my pants.

I look up and suddenly feel a gust of Dashi powder sprinkled in my face.

"Ok,I'll admit that was me" Yuzu says shyly

Honestly, if it was anyone else I would've punched them square in the face for messing up my clothes because I hate doing laundry. But with the (almost) 2 days I've spent knowing Yuzuru, I can honestly say that I see myself in him and I'm inspired the learn from him.

Taking the Dashi powder from his hands, I fling the shaker bottle towards his face and let our a cry of victory.

Suddenly he starts coughing.

Badly might I add.

Shit.

Did he choke on the powder?

I just remembered him saying he has asthma when we were playing our game of 20 questions in the mall the other day.

Fuck

Shit

Fuck

Shit

What do I do?

"Oh my god are you alright? I'll..I'll" I stumble in trying to form a sentence.

I then dash over to his gym bag that is sitting on the kitchen table, hoping to find his inhaler.