Oh,Hello

...thus making Mozart one of the most influential composers of all time.

I type as I conclude my lengthy essay.

It's about....6:00 p.m right now and I'm hunched over at my laptop trying to cram my final words into
my essay.

Looks like it's about time to submit my butt kicking essay.

Hopefully this thing can pull me a 90% since it's worth 30% of my final mark in music history.

The month of June is coming to a close, thus marking the time for exams. The four courses that I'm taking this semester are Music History, Music Theory, Music Performance, and Musical Arts. All of them require a written exam except music performance which is exactly what it says; a music performance.

Knowing my parents,I've got to pull through on my exams. Not like I've been failing, but because I need to prove to them that I can make it in a music program and not everything arts related is bullshit.

Slam!

"Maybe you should stop worrying about American politics and focus on finishing the taxes!"

"Well maybe you should stop stealing the calculator when I need it!"

Speaking of the devils; parents are home, and right when I need to study for exams.

"I don't need to hear you bullshit Eito"

"I'm a free man Kaiya!"

I roll my eyes at my parents stupidity. The few times that they are home, they're always fighting.

I pick up the red Hershel backpack sitting on the back of my chair, packing it with all my books.

Like a literal ninja, I swoop out of my room without my parents noticing (not like they ever notice me) and run out the front door.

I make my way down to the parking garage in our complex and drive off to the local library.

It's busy here today, but oh well. It's better than staying at home where my parents are always at each other's throats.

Eventually, I find an empty spot near a window on the third floor and pull out my Music History book.

While musical life was undoubtedly rich in the early era, as attested by artistic depictions of instruments, writings about music, and other records, the only repertory of music which has survived from before 800 to the present day is the  liturgical music of the Roman Catholic Church, the largest part of which is called Gregorian chant...

My eyes start to get heavy before I can finish reading the section on Medieval Music.

And off I go, doing what I lack the most.

Sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up somewhere random...

Huh?

Where am I?

In a panic, I move my arms around frantically before finding a light switch and flicking it on.

Looking around the room, I see I'm in someone's bed.

The fuck?

I take a look at my surroundings and see that I'm surrounded by a swarm of Winnie the Pooh plushies...huh?

I get out of bed in full on panic mode, bursting out of the bedroom and heading down the stairs.

I trip toe around the house, like a ninja, investigating my surroundings.