Fortunate Events

A/N: AHHH WE ALMOST HAVE 1K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES! THANKS GUYS I LOVE YALL

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. For once in my life I wasn't groggy waking up.

I turn around in bed, ready to get up for practice, when an arm tugs me back in.

"Stay Charlie-san" Yuzu mumbles from the spot on the bed next to me. I look at where he's resting on the bed, with Pooh-san tucked under the same arm I'm under.

He looks so peaceful.

Since I'm pretty much guarded under Yuzu's arms, I have no choice but stay in bed.

How did my life end up like this?

While returning to Toronto, I end up gaining my love for skating back, reuniting with an old friend, making a new one, eating chocolate, working with one of my favourite skaters, teaching English,getting kicked out of my parents house, and finding out a Mafia leader is after me.

Seems like some fanfiction bullshit, if I've ever seen it.

"Charlie? Have you seen Yuzu? He's not in his room" Javi asks

I can hear his footsteps walking across the halls of the upper floor.

"He's in here!" I call out

Javi bursts into the room. I can see a slight smile forming on his face, like an actual smile. Not the kind of smirk he gives me when he sees the two of us together.

"Get your boyfriend up" Javi mouths then leaves the room

I find myself smiling at his words before turning over to Yuzuru.

"Come on citrus boy, we got a big day ahead" I said pushing his stray hairs away

Even in a situation like this, I find myself slowing falling in love with the boy who love Pooh bears.

And this time.

I'm not afraid to admit it to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great work Charlie, but I just want to add a spiral sequence at is this section of the program" Kurt say while I skate with him

All my worries have washed away when I got to the rink that day. When Yuzu, Javi, and I made our way into the rink, someone was missing. That someone begin Jordan Romano. Maybe he got the hint that I didn't want anything to do with him and now I can finally focus on my program.

Like he promised, Kurt came back today to help me on my exhibition program. The song he chose for me was Beginners by Slow Club, and I'm glad he chose it because I found out Daniel Radcliffe was in the music video.

Yes, I'm Harry Potter trash.

We fix the program and before, practice ends we pull a run through of the solo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See the sun rise now, this has to end
Don't let it be the one to walk us home again
And you know you haven't got all the answers
If you did you would be screaming them out
And I know I haven't got all the answers,
If I did I would be screaming them out, screaming them out

The music plays and I can finally enjoy myself as I skate; the wind in my hair, the grateful feeling of landing the jumps, the way Yuzu smiles at me as I skate by.

Maybe things are finally starting to turn out my way.