Thank You

Dear Readers,

If you made it to this chapter that means you have officially made it to the end of Give me Love. I just wanted to give a quick thank you to all of you who have supported this story and left such lovely comments on all the chapters throughout the year. I began this story at the beginning of 2017 and writing for all of you has been my way of coping with a lot of personal issues throughout the year. I wanted to write the epilogue before the year ended so I could leave this story on a sweet note. I'm sorry my updating schedule hasn't been the best recently and I will try my best to come up with new stories and update them as soon as possible. Again, thank you for all your support and coming to my story whenever you felt like you needed something to read. 

I wish you all the best for the new year and that everything you hope to achieve comes true! 

Yours truly, 

tommo_hemmo96

P.S 

I know the section I wrote about the Grand Prix series kinda had a flaw in it. I gave Javi, Charlotte, and Yuzu 3 assignments when skaters usually only have 2. I did this mainly to advance the plot and to give them more story time. 

Also, make sure to check out my other story 'Hope and Legacy.' I'm not sure how often I'm going to update it since I'm extremely busy nowadays but please leaves some comments. Feedback is much appreciated!