Unfortunate Events

Time Skip: September 2016

Things have been as normal as they could be for the time being, that was until I woke up that morning.

"Umm...Javi!" I shout out from my bedroom

Like a speeding bullet, Javi bursts into my bedroom, whipping the door open.

"You called chicke-, wow what happened here?" He asks looking into my room

I'm sitting on my bed, wondering the same thing.

What did happen here?

The bedroom is surrounded by a million red roses, literally a million.

How didn't I notice them get here?

Who put them in here?

I look towards the bedroom door where Javi stands. He's reaching over to pick something off the ground.

"There's an envelope with your name on it, chicken.." He says while looking at the white paper

"Lemme see" I say

First things first, I gotta make it out of the bed.

It takes me about 5 minutes to get from the bed to Javi because I have to avoid stepping on the roses.

You know; thorns?

When I finally make my way over, Javi passes the envelop to me.

I stare down at it, looking at the neat scrawl of my name written across the front.

"Well.. are you gonna open it?" Javi asks while looking at me in anticipation

"I'll open it at the rink, so Yuzu can see it too" I tell him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of us are back in the janitors closet like we were two months ago.

"Ah the good ol'janitors closet. I kinda miss our little meetings here" Javi says, picking up a roll of toilet paper and swirling the roll around on his index finger

"Javi we have a letter to open" Yuzu says with a whine

On that note, Javi sets the toilet roll down and the three of us huddle together.

I suck in a deep breath before I peel open the letter.

"Charlie, I'm really just hoping this is your Hogwarts letter or something" Javi says with a shaky voice

I pull the neatly folded note out of the envelop and begin to read.

My Dearest Charlotte,

It has been so long since I have seen you. Almost 2 months if I am correct.

I miss watching you skate; the way you move seems to enchant me, the way your lovely long hair blows in the wind as you spin, the way your laugh seems to light up a room, the way you seem to catch the attention of everyone, including me.

I miss you and I can't seem to wait any longer; our fate together can't wait much longer.

A Don needs his Donna, and justice needs to be served.

In the months to come I will prove to you my love.

I can only wait for so long sweetheart.

Only time can tell, how long I can wait for you

Your's truly,

JR

"This isn't the end of Romano, boys" I say as I move my eyes away from the letter

Call it deja vu, but the janitor's closet opens again and the same old janitor lady from last time looks at us with a surprised expression.

"Oh excuse me can I grab the Mr.Clean please?" she asks

Like clockwork, Javi grabs the pink liquid from the shelf and shoves it in her hand, slamming the door as she leaves.