S.S Yuzulotte

A/N: YOO GUYS SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED TODAY SO I GOT TIME TO SPAM YALL WITH CHAPTERS

"GUYS!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

No use.

Javi has the whole group in full on hysteria.

"Why do you get to be Uncle? I'm actually Japanese!" Shoma shouts to Scott.

"Because I'm a better skater duh!" Scott says pointing to himself.

"That makes no sense! And you've been competing longer!"He shoots back.

"Doesn't matter! I'm cooler anyways!" Scott protests by crossing his arms.

"As far as girl names go, you guys are choosing Maia right?" Maia questions.

"Excuse you, but Ashley is the way to go" Ashley pushes.

"This is getting out of hand.." Yuzu whispers to me.

"I know. I'm sorry you're in this mess too" I whisper back.

"GUYS! THEY SAID SOMETHING TO EACH OTHER!" Javi shouts, jumping on the bed like a kid and pointing to us.

Our eyes shoot up to look at Javi and the rest of the group.

Silence.

For at least a good 10 seconds....

"Maybe if you weren't yelling we could hear what they were saying!" Tessa shouts.

"Oh my god, what do you think they said!" Alex asks in a panic.

"Hey guys what did I miss?" Adam asks emerging from the washroom.

"He confessed to her! I know he did!" Patrick shouts.

"I missed the confession!?" Adam shouts in disbelief.

"This is your fault Scott!" Nathan says pointing a finger at Scott.

"Me? I got our OTP together. You all should be thanking me!"

"Your OTP? I started this ship!" Javi shouts in defence.

"Charlie is practically my daughter, so that means I get Yuzu as my son in law. Cool!" Tessa says with excitement.

"I love my son in law!" Scott shouts, pumping his fist in the air.

"Wait does that mean there's something going on between you two?" Maia questions.

"Uhh.. no" Tessa says quietly

"But this isn't about us it's about Yuzulotte!" Scott says, directing the attention back towards us.

Oh god no.

The noise continues on and I feel like I'm gonna have headache soon.

"GUYS!" I shout again, hoping to gain their attention this time.

"GUYS!" Yuzu tries.

There's gotta be a way to get their attention....

But how?

With my quick thinking and intuition, I shout "IS ANYONE DOWN FOR SUSHI!?"

"Did she say sushi?" Shoma asks.

"I think she did" Javi answers.

"Oh yeah, I'm hungry" Patrick says patting his stomach.

Ah yes food, always the way to the heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The groups pulls into Masamune Japanese, a sushi restaurant here in Mississauga.

In the back of the restaurant, we pile into the party booth since there's so many of us.

"No Nathan wait! Let Charlie sit there!" Maia shouts before he can even sit in the booth.

"Oh yeah ok" he replies wiggling his brows a bit.

I scoot into the booth and realize what they meant when I looked to my right.

Ah they wanted me to sit with Yuzu.

The rest of the group piles into the booth before the waiter comes with menus.

"So Javi", Patrick starts,"Is it kind of lonely being the third wheel at the rink?"

Please Patrick no.

I trusted you.

"Well it does get kind of lonely, but I mean I have Coach" He jokes and the rest of the group laugh at his comment.

Oh god this whole situation is embarrassing.

Before the rest of the group can see my blush, I did my head into Yuzu's shoulder and he wraps an arm protectively around me.

Bad choice.

Very bad choice.

Especially on my behalf.

"Awe, look at how cute they are!" Alex squeals like a little girl, clapping his hands a little.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asks back at our table.

The group orders and by the time the waiter reaches me, he asks the question that sets the whole group off.

"Miss, Sir? Would you two like the couples dish?"

Well fuck this too.

"Yes please, but can we get the wasabi on the side please? She doesn't like spicy stuff" Yuzu answers back.

And there I go.

I might as well dig my grave and burry myself 6 feet under.

The waiter leaves and soon it's like we were back at the hotel all over again.

"HE SAID IT NOT ME!" Javi shouts.

"S.S YUZULOTTE IS A GO!" Alex shouts raising both fists in the air.

The group goes wild, while I look up at Yuzu with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I just wanted to share the dish with you" He whispers.