2

The next morning he wakes up with a severe head pain, when he turned over to his left, to be met with his face only inches apart from his friends.

The memories flash back into his head, as he feels the pure regret that came from the morning after.

Her eyes open, the sparkling green, but he doesn't get lost in them, he just looks at them without thinking much of it.

She smiles and somewhere scoots even closer towards him because of how close they already were. She wraps her arms around his, playing with the hairs at the back of his head.

"Enjoy last night?" She smirked, kissing his lips softly.

"Yeah," he lied.

"I have to go now, mum would be wondering where I went."

"Thank fuck!" Harry thought.

"Ok."

She gets up and puts her clothes on before walking towards the door, she gives him a small wave before dissapear ing into the hallway.

Harry gets up also.

He dresses into his oversized blue jumper and some plain simple shorts. He once again looks out the window and he spots the man again. The same guy he was so in awe of yesterday.

He sat along on the curb of the not so busy street, because everyone seemed to be trying to recover from last night before bashing out another few drinks tonight.

Weekends are always like that?

The cute tall blondie was slouched over, lighting his cigarette he had in his hands, before sticking the smoke in his mouth and letting the whole world get dissolved into a bubble of thoughts that were to far away he couldn't care about.

Harry watched the boy, he wondered what it would be like to smoke, as he had never done it before, his parents expected the best for him, and he always did what he was told, he never argued. He never had the words to argue back with.

The tall boy lets out a breathe, as the grey smoke cloud flies up into the air, the ash crumbling of a cigarette and onto his legs, the boy then throws the cigarette on the ground, even though they was clearing a bin 2 metres away from him.

He stood up, and started to walk away.

Harry quickly climbed out the window and onto the roof, so he could get a better view as the boy disappeared.

He wish he could yell at him to stay so he could stare at his beauty

He vanished into the foggy street.

"Fuck him," Harry snarled angrily as he goes back into his bedroom.

He looks over to his clothes on the floor. The ones that Ashley had used the night before. Only to be thrown down, in fact, she didn't even change into them, she abandoned them as climbed onto him.

He hadn't wanted it and he wasn't interested into it.

But he hadn't said no.

He could have said no.

But he didn't.

Harry thoughts eat him up as he feels every bone in his body twitch as he starts to cry his eyes out, his legs were shaky and he fell down on to the rug surface as he balled his eyes out.

This wasn't what he wanted.

"I want someone who loves me." He whispered.

"I want someone who wants to cuddle me in their arms."