19

"Si?" Harry questioned.

Simon was dressed in head to toe black, his jeans were ripped and had mud all over them, his jumper was in tact, but his face, his face.

His lip was bleeding and he had s huge black ring around his left eye, his forehead was also covered in blood, he had a red outline of what seemed to be a handprint, had someone slapped him.

He didn't look like Simon.

Simon didn't say anything, didn't reply to Harry, instead he shoved past, knocking into Harry's shoulder, which hurt a little bit.

Harry runs after Simon and tries to get him to talk. "Simon, what happened?"

He grabs his hand and tries to get him to stop, but Simon ends up pulling Harry across the yard.

He turns round, with an angry snap, yelling. "Get off of me!"

Harry lets go, as Simon runs off down to the cafeteria. Harry was hurt, not physically like Simons wounds, but emotionally, one of the reasons Simon and him weren't so great together, they couldn't be nice to each other for more than one day.

Harry slowly walked to the toilets, he pushed open the door and walked into the room, it was all completely empty, so he let himself go, he gripped onto the sink, resting all his weight on it, he breathe in and out, focusing on getting his breathe back to normal.

He looked up into the mirror, his bruises from Zoe's father were starting to fade a little more, they were still noticeable. But they were nothing compared to the shit that is Simons face.

He turned on the tap, letting the cold water run, before splashing it all over his face.

Why had Simon been so mad?

What was wrong with him?

The door flung open and Harry jumped back quickly, he looked over to the door to see JJ standing there smirking at him, he fidgets with his hands, not knowing what to do.

Stuff it, just leave.

He goes for the door but JJ stops him, he takes a few steps back and looks his dead on.

"Harry right?" He asks.

Harry nods. "Y.. Yeah?"

"I'm not going to hurt you, chill man." He laughs, his weird contagious laugh.

"What do you want?" Harry questions.

"Simons acting a little stranger recently. And I feel like you have answers."

"I don't. Trust me."

"Do you have anything going on with Simon," he randomly asks.

"Nope." He says popping the p. "Why would you think I would have something going on with Simon."

"He told us you looked at him through your window."

Harry blushes a deep shade of pink, Simon had told him that, well that was surely embarrassing, JJ probably thought of him to be such a little creep, staring at his best friend.

"It's sounds weird, I know. But trust me there's nothing." He replies.

"Ok then."

He walks out of the bathroom and the bell rings. Off to class.

+++++++++++++++

Lunchtime rolls around, and Harry walks into the canteen area, he takes a seat on one of the benches, and this time it feels different, Ashley isn't there, and neither is Troye, he had fallen out with two friends already.

He notices Ashley walking with Simon, she goes and sits next to him on his table. She watches him as he eats as well, kind of creepy.

Simon is sitting with all of his other friends, Vik, Ashley's ex, which seems a little bit awkward. JJ, Josh, Tobi and Ethan, all of them are together laughing, expect Simon, he's dead silent, Harry continues to stare at Simon until he looks over, Simon gives a weak smile before turning back to his table.

He watches as Ashley scoots closer to Simons side, so close that there is no gap left in between them, she then takes his hand that is rested on the table into hers.

Wow. That hurt.

He watches even more closely. Simon looks uncomfortable. Or at least, in Harry's mind he does, he doesn't want to think that Simon actually enjoys the touch of her, especially when them two had been kissing and cuddling together at his house yesterday.

But then again, these two have had sex together. They have been more intimate than Harry and him.

Harry goes to stand up and put his rubbish in one of the bins, he walks past the table, and when he walks back. Ashley notices his appearance, he turns Simons head and connects their lips together.

A huge rub in the face.

A huge I like Simon not you burn.

That hurt.

Worse of all, Simon didn't pull back, he let the kiss go on, JJ pulled out his phone and recorded the whole thing, the whole kiss that had unfolded, when their lips detached, which felt like a whole 10 minutes, his lips had been covered in lipstick.

"What was that Ash!" Josh screams. She blushes and hides her cheeks.

"I just like Simon a lot."

There it was, the truth.

Worst past of all, was Simon, he didn't disagree to anything that Ashley said, he dint stand up and say that he didn't have feelings for her, he stayed silent. Harry walked back to his table and sat down. He felt alone.

Simon was strange, he was all good for one day and shit the next.

He wished his life was still what it was before Simon and his friends moved, when Ashley and him were normal friends, when he didn't have a massive clump of feelings for him.

Zoe walked over to his table and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry Harry, very sorry," she whispers in his ear, she stands up again, and walks back to her table, sitting down with Alfie, who is now apparently back at school. Well that was short.

He hugs her tightly, as he flicked to their table where Caspar has his arm wrapped tightly around Joe.

Is everyone in love here?

He gets out of his seat and sees Dan and Phil laughing together, not paying attention or seeing that Harry was there.

He walked straight past them.

He'll take that as a yes.