56

Simon minter was suspended for a week, and his friends hated him for it.

Josh and JJ were not happy about the news, the trio were always together, without him at school it wasn't as fun, there would be a missing category, the final puzzle piece lost, without that piece, they might as well be nothing.

Simon thought for the most part he would enjoy it, no teachers, no annoying students, no rules and regulations, but Simon had grown tired of waking up with almost nothing to do, school at least kept you occupied, you had people there you connected with, when you were at home, you were disengaged from everyone that you actually enjoyed as company, you were isolated, missing out on the boredom, but that boredom, was boredom together.

It was now Wednesday, it hadn't been that long, seeing as he had been suspended Monday, but it felt like a lifetime, it sucked for the most part, the only person he knew that wouldn't be at school would be Cal. He was unsure if it was good to meet up with him though, the regrets coming and going like waves recently.

He was taken out of his thoughts by a knock on the door, he had no idea who it could be, Josh's mother was out and nearly everyone would be at school, the only guess that made sense was Callum, but when he opened the door he didn't find Callum, he saw Harry.

"Hey," Harry smiled, Simon smiles back, letting him into their shit home. Harry looks around, he had been here before of course, but he still hadn't got use to the mess and how he lived in a place like this.

"You shouldn't be walking on this side of town you know Harry, it's not good for someone like you," Simon says, they make their way upstairs into Simons small cramped bedroom, he sits on the bed, peering at his stuff, his cigarette box on his drawers and his clothes scattered on the floor blocking the carpet underneath.

"Someone like me? What are you proposing?" Harry asks, genuinely confused as to what Simon thinks he is. "You're to sweet for this side of town, people around here are more mean, less caring, I don't want people coming up to you and invading your personal space."

"Then why do you live here if it's so bad?"

"I have to, Josh, JJ and I have to live here, we don't have money to buy a new house on the good side of town. Plus, I'm more equipped for the people around here, I know what to do if they come around, I'll be fine.

"Live with me?" Harry says, Simons eyes widen, how generous can someone be to offer a spot at their home for him? Surely there can't be anyone nicer than Harry. He shakes his head however, not thinking about the generosity of the deal. "I can't leave, I couldn't imagine being in a home without Josh and JJ, their like my brothers, I couldn't leave them ever."

"One day they will move out of this house you know that right?" Harry says, Simon bits his lip. He had never really thought about that before, eventually the boys would split up and go their separate ways, one day this house won't actually be there house. "That's even more of a reason to stay," Simon replies, he sits down on the bed next to him, looking out the small window to the street ahead.

There was nothing pretty about this side of town, it was just gross, old worn down homes and messy front lawns and bad neighbours, this part of town would always be known as a shit hole, there was no way it would ever get better. People around here are to stuck in there ways, their drug obsessed scum bag ways.

"Why are you here?" Simon suddenly asks, he glanced over the time, it was only 1:00, Harry should be at school right now. Simon looks over and points to the time. "You didn't skip class did you?" He questions, hoping that would be a no, not wanting Harry to get in trouble just for seeing Simon, it was a sweet gesture if yes, but that would only make him feel worse about the things we did.

"No, I got the day off school, I decided I'd come see you, with your suspension and all," he chuckles, trying to lighten up the mood, since he hadn't been in a good mood since Monday's incident. "Thanks for coming, been boring just sitting here doing nothing with your days," he admits. "I could tell, your Instagram of you lying here sulking didn't exactly look to be the finest thing ever," he laughs, Simon shakes his head stupidly. "That's all I've been doing the last couple days."

"It's none of my business but about Monday, Ashley came up to you aggressively," he pauses, hesitant to continue, Simon groans disapprovingly, not wanting to go into this conversation, especially with Harry, he,would be pissed at him for getting involved in such thing.

"Please can we just drop that, I don't really want to talk about it," Simon shuts him down, he lays back, resting his back against the bare bedroom walls, Simon shuffles down closer to him, both staring at everything around his room, the two both in a silence they were yet prepared to break.

"If you ever do want to talk about it, let me know." Harry finally says, Simon nods, not adding anything to the conversation, Harry decides to change the subject, but his choice in subject was questionable, asking one of the words worst questions, - "what are we?"

Simon looks over to the boy. "We are on a break, yeah?" He says, Harry sighs, closing his eyes for a second to try to calm his mind, he didn't want him to say that, he wanted him to express that they can start seeing each more often, he wished he had said he loved him, but that wasn't the case.

"Do you like me?" Harry honestly asks, his lip quivering as he dreads an answer, he chews the inside of,his cheek as Simon sits there surprised.

Simon grabs Harry's hands, placing them in his, leaning over close to Harry face, he looks at him one last time before shutting his eyes closed, and placing his lips onto Harry's.