25

Harry walked back into the hospital, his mind racking with so many possibilities, Simon was here because his mum was in hospital? He couldn't help but wonder what had happened and why she had ended up here. Was she in critical condition or was she just a little hurt, was she fighting for her life? What was wrong? Is Simons dad ok? Is Simon ok?

He entered through, grabbing out his wallet from his bag and opening it up to reveal a 20 pound note, he brought 3 sandwiches for his two siblings and himself, and a large water they could all share, he grabbed them out the bottom and took them to the room, walking up all the flights of stairs to where his mother was still unconscious.

His legs burned as he walked up the stairs, only reminding himself further about how unfit he was. He wishes he was one of the boys who was really into fitness and health, he wished he had toned muscles and a six pack he could show off to all the boys that walked past him, but alas, he wasn't at all motivated enough to keep that up.

He walks in and glances over to his siblings and he passes the sandwiches over to his siblings, Rosie mouths a thank you as he passes her a sandwich, taking a seat in between the two, as they both unwrapped the layering around the sand which.

"This is all my fault." Harry said, his sister looked over to him with an arched eyebrow, her eyes squinted as her mouth was slightly opened. She shakes her head and places her head on his shoulder, if this had been any other time, Harry would have pushes her off.

They were never normally ok with siblings contact, as children they weren't close and they never went near each other, Harry leaned his back against the chair, as he heard the soft chews of Rosie and Josh eating their sandwich, he sat there feelings sorry for himself, he began unwrapping his sandwich.

When he did, he threw the package he had into the bin, dunking it in the first shot, he didn't smile at it, even thoughts it's one of the first dunks he had done in a long time, he couldn't show any emotion, he was just too upset, and when he bit into his sandwich, he didn't taste anything, it was plain, simple, boring, tasteless, his mouth couldn't seem to connect a familiar taste to it, so his sandwich was a waste.

"It wasn't your fault, you couldn't help it, dad hurt mum, you have nothing to do with it." Rosie said, Harry groaned in frustration as he tugged on his hair. "Harry are you ok?" She asks.

"I... I saw the start of it, they were arguing about me, dad hates me so much, and he was being rude to her, but, instead of sticking up I just walked away, ran to my friends house, I could have done something Rose, but I didn't."

Rosie sits up and stares at her brother. "You were there?" Rosie asks, he nods. "I'm a dick."

She looks disappointing, she slouches over, resting her head in her hands, Harry looks over to Josh, who looks very bored, staring at a wall observing the individual paint lines, "Josh you ok?"

Josh looks over and shrugs. "I don't really know."

"Everything will be alright, I'm the oldest, it's my job to keep you to safe if mum and dad couldn't." He smiles, Rosie gets up and breaths in and out heavily before facing her older brother. "I have a question for you," she says. "Hit me." He replies, then feeling a sharp pain in his arm. He winces in pain as Rosie bursts out a small snicker, he looks at her with daggers in his eyes.

"What was the for?" He whines. "You did say for me to hit you," she laughs. "Did you really think that was what I meant was hen you said hit me." She stays silent for a second before Harry starts to talk. "I thought so."

"Anyways, I wanted to know, how long have you been talking for, have you been talking for a long time and just ignored us, or was today a first day thing?"

"A few days," he replies shortly.

"When did you start to talk again?"

"I started to talk to Zoe, you may of heard of her, after I got my detention, since then, I've made my voice active to a few people around the school."

"Like who?" She curiously asks.

"Well obviously Zoe, Joe, Dan, Phil, Callux, Alfie, but we weren't very friendly to each other, since we ended up in s fight, and Simon."

"What about Ashley," she asks. "I don't really want to talk about Ashley, me and her have fallen out a little bit, I don't really want to get in about what happened, but just don't mention it." He replies. "Oh. Sorry to here that." She says. "That's fine." He huffs.

"You talked to Simon?" She raises her eyebrow. "Yep," he says popping the p. "Wow."

"Why do you sound surprised about that."

"It's just that you know, your Harry, someone like Simon is so popular, he's even talked about in our year level, and were so much younger than you guys, I wouldn't picture you to hang out with a guy like Simon."

"We don't hang out," he explains.

"Simons hot, do you want to tell him I exist." She laughs, Harry rolls his eyes, when inside he feelings anxious, Simon would ember go for someone like his sister, Simon and him were meant to be, or so he wished.

"I'm so sorry to say this, but when we next talk, I won't mention anything about you and your availableness." He laughs.

After that, the doctor walks in, saying that the three had to leave, they all left, walking out of the hospital, they gave their mum all a special goodbye, Harry talking about how sorry he was and how he did love her as a mother, and how he wishes she would just wake up.

He orders an uber to pick them up, and while they wait in the car park, he looks around and Simon had dispersed, he thought nothing of it.

The car came to pick them off and they all went home, their house felt oddly stranger without their parents telling them what to do, his two siblings went to bed immediately, the two were tired. Harry locked up all the doors in the house, before walking up the stairs.

He placed his phone down and calloused on his bed and fell asleep.

He dreamed about Simon.