54

- a / n : three chapters posted three days in a row, never been more consistent in my life x

Harry waited patiently at the door, wondering where Cal has gone, he didn't come back home last night and Harry couldn't help but worry at what his cousin was doing. He hated it, but he had always been an anxious person, he worried about the smallest things.

This was big however, so that only made him feel worse. His sister tried to calm him, saying that Cal is old enough now and not in school anymore so he can do whatever he pleases, that wasn't a straight forward answer to Harry, because Callum hadn't sent him a text reassuring that he is in fact safe and he will be home soon.

There was no evidence to go by that he was still alive, for all he knew Cal could have been brutally murdered by now and no one would even know. It's a drastic conclusion to make just going by the fact he hadn't sent a message, but everyone's brain works in different, mysterious ways. Harry's brain wasn't very happy, and liked to focus its attention on being anxious and causing him to nearly break down.

Then like the Angels had seen his distress and let him have what he wanted, he could see a glimpse of a Cal coming down the street. He didn't bother with shoes, running bare feet down their driveway and onto the road, wrapping his arms around Cal, he was thankful that his cousin had returned safely.

"Cal! Why didn't you reply to my text, I was so worried about you but you wouldn't answer my texts and then I tried calling you but you didn't pick up and."

"I'm fine," Callum interrupts, stopping Harry from stating everything he did wrong last night. The guilt was finally settling in, he had said the three so truly important words to his cousins boyfriend, he had affectionate time with his cousins boyfriend. Here he was, Harry standing out here happy and joyful that Cal had made it home safely, oblivious to where he had been.

I'd only he knew, he wouldn't be smiling right now, he would be a mess of tears that wouldn't stop for days, he was truly infatuated with the boy, fuck, Harry had said the words to Simon, he had fallen in deep with the blonde who was no longer a blonde but a gorgeous silver, Harry wouldn't cope well with heart break. He's fragile.

"I know your fine, it's just, you know how I tend to worry about stupid things," Harry rambles on. Cal grabs his shoulders, shaking him slightly. "Calm down, nothing would ever happen to me, I was gone for a night, that's it," Cal smiles simply, letting his cousin settle back into normality.

He starts to walk in side, Harry following him as well, he steps into the door, seeing Rosie stood there smiling happily. "Thank god your home, now Harry can go back to being normal again," she glares over at Harry, he shakes his head, poking his sister on the cheek as he walks past her, she swats his arm away from her, looking at him disgusted. "I hate you," Rosie scoffs as she walks back upstairs.

"Love you too!" Harry shouts up the stairs only to be greeted with Rosie flipping him off, he laughs slightly, spinning around on his feet to face Cal getting himself a drink from the fridge.

"So may I ask, where were you last night?" Harry sits down on one of the stools, Callum was uncomfortable to say the least, not thinking quickly enough to have a good excuse, so he decoded to roll with something simple and bland. "With a friend," he drinks his drink, getting out from talking, Harry taps the table patiently until Callum puts down his glass.

"If you were out with a friend do you mind explaining the big hickey that you have on your neck," Harry asks, Cal feels the side of the neck and sure enough he feels what is to be a hickey right there, he groans and ducks his head down onto the counter, he had totally forgotten that he had such an obvious one planted right there for Harry to notice, why is he so fucking dumb when it came to these things?

"Ok I lied, I met this girl and we went back to her place and I ended up hooking up with her and well, you know what happens to the rest of the story," he stops, looking over to Harry, he thinks Harry for the most part believes it. "You could of just told me that, don't have to lie about it to me you know?" Cal rubs his neck. "I didn't know if you want exactly wanted to here my night time romance, that why I lied about it."

Harry nods, Cal felt relived that he hadn't suspected something, if he had he knew he would of cracked under pressure and the secret would be out, and Harry would never speak to him again.

Harry pulls out his phone, looking at boring shit on his feed on Instagram, most of it being boring shit, he really should unfollow some people, their posts being boring and unoriginal, then again he couldn't talk, his posts were so dumb, no wonder why he didn't have many followers, hell, he hadn't even posted in a long time.

He scrolled through a bit more, seeing Ashley has posted something new, yes, he still follows her. Was that a bad idea? Probably, but he couldn't help not look at what she posts and what she's doing, not after what happened a few nights back.

Her new post was some writing, it read ' we had a deal ' he had no idea what that meant, curious to know why Ashley had posted such a thing, even the comments were confused as to what this meant, but it seemed like drama so people were engaging in the mysterious post.

There was one person who hadn't seen the post yet, but he was the one who would know what it meant, he was receiving private text messages informing him about it. He had skipped Ashley's house meeting, and if he missed another one, those pictures could possibly go public.

Would she do such a thing?