14

Harry watched as Simon went and sat down next to Jj, it looked almost as if Simon was mad at him.

He was.

The whole lesson Simon wasn't being productive or at least somewhat nice, while running laps he just walked and tripped over people who got in his way, Mr Benson was definitely sick of Simons attitude, as he was pulled out and was made to sit on the steps the whole lesson.

Mr Benson blew the whistle and everyone walked back to the steps and sat down, Mr Benson walked over with a sack of soft dodgeball in his hand.

"We are going to be playing dodgeball, I'm going to split you into two teams, because last time I let you choose, it ended very badly." The whole class groans.

Harry was nervous, he didn't have the best of lucks in teams, in reality, he was very good at sports, but he never tried because he didn't like the attention.

Mr Benson started to hand out blue sashes and red sashes to everyone sitting down, he watched as people cheered and hugged when they were united with their friends, and watched as the more completive people started eyeing up the opponents.

"Are you going to play Minter," Mr Benson says as he sits down next to Simon.

"Don't feel like it sir," he replies bluntly, he looked over to Harry, who is now looking over at Troye as they talk, Simon balls his fist together as he looks back at Mr Benson, trying to keep in his jealousy.

"Anything wrong?" Mr Benson asks.

"Not at all," Simon replies.

"If you need to talk, you can come to my office, I am your teacher, I care for you."

"The others don't," Simon says as he looks down at the ground, sneakily taking a quick glance at Harry. He still wasn't paying attention to Simon, and he felt a pang of hurt when he heard Harry laugh.

"I know what your going through Si," Mr Benson replies. Si was a name he never let people call him, a few were an exception, like Mr Benson, and Harry.

Simon looks over as Harry and Troye get their sashes, they are on opposite teams, with Harry being on the blue team, he smirks slightly as he realises they're competing.

"Me Benson can we be on the same team!"

"Troye, no you can't, thats unfair to everyone else," Mr Benson replies.

"He's the only person I know right now!" Troye complains again as he stands scoots closer to Harry.

"Listen, what Mr Benson says goes, got it, now go run off to your side of the court because you two are on different teams!" Simon yells.

He had gotten angry, he didn't want to see the two of them together, because that would enrage Simon.

"Simon, thanks for caring, but don't yell."

"Whatever," Simon grumbles as he spreads his feet across the steps.

Harry starts to walk off to his side of the court, but he stops and turns round, he looks at Simon, giving him a sad smile, Simon was confused to say the least, he didn't know what he had done, and he didn't know why Harry was upset, but he wanted to find out.

Simon stands up and walks over to Harry.

"What's wrong?" Simon asks, looking down at the shorter beautiful boy he so badly wanted to be with. They knew nothing about each other yet they were so perfect, or in Simons mind they were.