51

Simon had just officially escaped the whole meeting with Ashley for the plans on the wedding, and Simon was so thankful that is was over.

He couldn't comprehend how stressful that was, Ashley was talking non stop, and he dreaded how he would have to meet up with her again in a few days time to work out more stuff, Simon will have to go to the store with her to pick him up a fitted suit, and he found out that he will have to dance with Ashley for the night, he hated the idea of that.

When at Ashley's house, he was faced with the awkward situation of meeting her mum and dad, they both were the type of parents who were to excitable, when he stepped into the house they threw their arms around them welcoming him like he was just another family member, he mum - who he had forgotten her name already - had came into the living room with a bunch of chocolate chip cookies.

Simon almost didn't trust them, doing a double take, questioning if those had be poisoned, but that thought was stupid, because her parents probably didn't know about their past, how they had a minor hookup before they split up, which seemed to be Simons strong point.

Ashley the whole time while they're was way to close for comfort, she would shuffle closer occasionally and Simon would try to move his chair, but the scraping on the floor was to obvious and he didn't want her parents to notice and come off as some rude guest. He out up with it, his self conscious telling him to get the fuck out of that house and never to return again. Ashley was a girl of her word, and she would send the photos to the whole school, weirdly, some girls have already experienced if first hand, but there's still a ton of people who would make his life hell.

And yes Simon is popular, he can do whatever he wants, he's known for school as trouble, but Simon can't protect himself from what people say when it's not there, he can't save himself from the sharing to the other school nearby, then he would get known around the town as that slutty man whore.

Simon was now on his way back, and he felt a little deflated, being there had made him feel tired out, like he wanted a break from everyone. He didn't feel as if he wants to go back home just yet. In fact, he was still unsure where Josh and JJ were, and if JJ is ok, after the huge fight that went down a few hours ago.

Simon made his way to the bar, the run down bar that he enjoyed, amongst walking in, the smell of alcohol lingers in every corner of the room, bodies slumped over tables, a crowd of older sad men huddled around a pool table, failing at there shots and taking a swig out of the beer in their hand.

He looked over to the bench, he noticed someone he had seen here before, someone who when last spoken to wasn't a mutual ending.

It was Cal.

Cal could almost feel the presence behind him, he turns around, greeted with the boy who had broken his heart, he could hate him though, because Simon was only trying to fix a relationship he has, that relationship with his cousin. There will always be a small part of your heart however, who will want Simon to be his, every fragment of Simons body and mind to call his own, not his cousin.

Simon sits down on the bar stool beside him, they both give each other a kind, half heartedly smile, the bar tender comes over and Simon orders himself a drink. "Fancy seeing you here, again." Simon sighs. Cal just nods. "We both seem to be the sad drinking type don't we," Cal jokes, trying to make light of the situation. But even a stranger could pick up on it, it was obvious.

You could see the way they looked at each other, how they acted weirdly, from a mixture of how they both had feelings for each other, but there relationship would tear down walls that need to be set in place for structural purposes. You could tell by the way they avoided some levels of eye contact, how conversation was dull to begin with.

They also both knew how bad this was, talking to one another was toxic. All that happens is either something romantic or a dilemma comes out from the ground, it's a loss being here, but the two can't say no.

"I'm the sad type you know," Simon replies, the bar tender hands over his drink. Simon nods his head approvingly with gratitude to the bar tender. He looks over at Cal for a second before facing the racks of alcoholic choice above the bar tenders head. "Things are going weird."

"How so?" Cal asks. Simon shrugs, wondering if Harry has told him about their break. Judging by his pure confusion, he took that as a no. "Me and Harry are taking a break." He says. "Your single?" Cal hesitates. "No," Simon shakes his head. "Don't think of it like that."

"Why are you still with him?" Callum questions, begging to have an answer.

"What do you suggest Callum," Simon rolls his eyes. "You know what I want." Cal was right. Simon did know. "No I don't," he lies, wanting to hear the words roll from Cals tongue.

"I want you to break it off for real, and be with me."

Those were the words that made Simon feel so much different.

Next minute he knew. The two were running out of the bar faster than the speed of light, the duo running back to Simons house, to where no cars where in the driveway, and he could hear the voices of his friend inside the house.

He drags Cal upstairs into his room, closing the door behind before jumping on the bed to join him. The two lock their lips together, not feeling any guilt in the moment, but enjoying the taste of each other's lips on their own.

It escalated quickly, to where the clothes were discarded on the floor, they listened out for any noise around, not hearing any. It was weird, how last time they talk Simon had said he wanted nothing to do with him anymore, how he needed to stay with Harry. Now, now they were getting intimate behind Harrys back while the two were on a 'break.'

The two continued the act, Cal kissing Simon down the neck, getting his approval by the noises Simon was making, Simon wasn't thinking straight right now, just enjoying his pleasure.

Cal was the same, he was just enjoying the pleasure.

They were both enjoying the pleasure. Together.