46

The two rinse out Simon's hair to reveal his new hairdo, when Simon saw it, he was immediately surprised at how much he actually liked it, he thought it looked sick, and he really adored it.

Cal was impressed too at the boys new colour, he thought it looked cool on him. The two of them then just sat round, chatting about things as the time on the clock flew by and before they knew it, the sun had completely risen and the rain had stopped, it was a wet but sunny day, and Simon wasn't too bothered by it, the only worry was it was now past seven and he hadn't come back home.

The boys sometimes separated, there was nights spent at different houses and locations and sometimes it would be days before seeing each other, but the friends did have a slight worry, they liked to know what was going on, Simon didn't want to worry Josh or JJ.

Cal offered Simon a lift to school, and even though he was late, he accepted the offer and the two left the hotel room and walked down to the main lobby to check out.

The pair entered Cals car as the two headed off towards the school. "Will Harry question you as to why you weren't at his in the morning?" Simon asks. "I'll just say I went for a relaxing drive or some shit like that, he won't mind." Cal replies calmly, Simon looks in the mirror to see his new hair that he was impressed ever so much by.

"You liking my job?" Cal smirks. Simon just nods as the two near the school, the car pulls up to an empty spot where Simon is about to get out but then stops. "I need my school bag," he says stupidly. "Alright, where's your home," he says, Simon buckles his seatbelt up again and tells him the directions.

Nerves then settle in when he realises Cal is about to see where he lives, would Cal judge their shit little home they had, no, of course he wouldn't.

And he didn't, Cal pulled up in front of the home. "You can come on in if you want." Simon says. Cal gets out of the car along with Simon and locks it behind them, you could tell he was a little bit on edge, since the neighbourhood wasn't known for the friendliest shit, but he said nothing as Simon opens the door into the house, surprisingly unlocked, but at the same time it wasn't surprising because it was Josh and JJ he was talking about it, they always managed to forget the easy stuff like lock the door. 

He and Cal walked into the house and Cal looked around him, he noticed how unkept the house was, so much different to environments he was used to, this house was the most dirtiest house he had ever seen. He didn't want to judge it. Since Simon obviously didn't have his parents, but still, it was a tip.

"Wow," Cal accidentally says out loud, sparking the attention of Simon who was walking a few steps ahead of him. "I know it's a mess, but when you live with Josh and JJ, there is no such thing as clean." Simon laughs, trying to distract from the extreme discomfort he was feeling now, he felt just by Cal looking around he was judging him heavily, he didn't want this mess to change the opinion Cal had on Simon.

"It's fine, don't worry," Cal smiles as they make their way upstairs, they both job up the stairs and Simon enters the beloved room that belongs to none other than himself. He goes and sits down in the bed, which sunk down when he put his weight on it, that terrible sound always made him self conscious, every time he sat on the bed it dipped down, which made him feel as if he had to lose weight, it was stupid, but everything in Simons mind that was based around food was stupid, it had become a huge problem and he couldn't stop it now.

Cal sat down on the bed next to him, the bed balancing out with his weight on it too, Cal looks over to Simon and raises his eyebrow. "Well, are you going to get your bag," Cal asks. Simon nods, remembering the reason the two had come back to Simon, to get his bag from school. Simon sat up from the bed and picked up his bag from the corner and nodded to Cal, Cal smiles as the two leave the room and walk back down stairs.

"Before we go, can I please have a drink of water?" Cal asks. Simon nods, going into the kitchen and opening the cupboard to grab a glass and fill it up in the tap. He fills the drink up to a full glass and puts in on the bench, Cal says a polite thank you as he quickly gulps down the drink, Simon laughs which makes Cal try not to spit the water back out, he managed to keep it in, but he made some weird noises in the process of doing so.

He finishes the drink and Simon claps for some reason, he don't know why he did it, but he just felt like doing it so he did it. Cal wipes his mouth as he walks closer to Simon, Simon doesn't do anything but he freezes up, Cal places his lips onto Simon, as Cal puts his hands on Simons neck.

Simon didn't join in with the kiss. This time was different, he felt the pang of guilt and could almost hear Harrys voice shouting at him, he pushed Cal away and Cal looked confused. "No," Simon says. "What?" Cal says, coming back over to Simon and trying to snatch another kiss.

"Get away from me!" Simon yells. His loud voice startled Cal, as Cal backs away further. "I can't do this to Harry, I just can't." Simon sobs. He looks away from Cal, facing the other way, and while in real life this whole scenario looks dramatic, Simon just couldn't look at Cal, it was Harrys cousin.

"I like Harry so much, I can't do this to him," Simon sobs.

"But you love me," Cal replies.

Simon turns around and faces him with a dark glare. "Get out!" Simon yells, he looks over to the door and Cal puts his hands up in defence. "Stop denying it, you can do it all you want, but soon enough you'll be next to me. You can't help who you fall for." With that, Cal leaves out the door.

Simon slips down onto the floor and cries. He can't help but feel deflated yet proud at the same time, deflated in a way he still did have a fucked up situation, he was still dealing with this love situation. But he felt proud he managed to push Cal away.

Simon set himself a mission : get Harry back.