6

Zoe looks over to Harry in amazement that he had actually spoken, and to her.

"You actually talked!" She yelled. He just nodded smiling away.

"Go on, tell me what's wrong," he says. She lets out a big huff, and he knows that Zoe has a huge weight in her chest, and now is her chance to unload.

"Mr Snickel mentioned my dad, but what he doesn't know, what nobody knows is that my dad has been kind of mean to me lately, he loves Joe, he adores Joe, but when it comes to me he doesn't at all feel the same way, he slaps me, and he always gets drunk and hurts me and I feel like shit, he swears and spits in my face."

Tears roll down her cheeks as Harry looks at her, he lifts up his hand and wipes the tears away from her face, as she comes closer to him and buries her face into his soft, gentle chest.

"When Joe was with Alfie, He, He, He did something more, I'm not strong. And I couldn't get him off," she cried her heart out, making Harry's top damp, but he didn't care, all he wanted to do was help Zoe.

It was weird how such a powerful, strong looking girl on the outside that is so popular and brave can be such a mess of emotion and sadness in the inside.

She takes her face out of his chest, and looks up at him.

"Thanks," she says.

They start to walk, and Harry wraps his hand and around her shoulders pulling her closer, the pair didn't think of this as anything, it wasn't at all love and Zoe was happy with Alfie and Harry still had his eye on Simon.

"Tell me about yourself."

Harry looks down and connects eyes with her.

"Obviously you can talk, so tell me about yourself, I won't judge."

"My full name is Harry Lewis, and I like video games, I love football, but I'm to scared to join a team, I don't speak much, and the rest of my life is boring," he mutters.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why don't you talk to anyone rarely."

"I don't know, I guess it just saves myself from getting hurt, I can't make mistakes, and plus even if I did talk, I would be ignored anyway, that's what my parents used to do as a kid, I never had a say."

"You get hurt no matter if you talk or not."

"I guess so."

"You can't spend your whole life not talking because your afraid of getting hurt and making mistakes, you are human, you should live a little, experience things, fun things, like love."

"Fuck love, I don't do love."

"Ever been in love?" She asks.

"I don't know if you call it love, but I have had crushes." He blushes a deep red and looks away and she notices quickly.

"Do you have a crush?" She asks.

"Not telling you anything about my non existent love life."

She pouts playfully and he chuckles a small bit, he admired what she had, a loving boyfriend, he wished that he could have a loving boyfriend, he wish he could have Simon.

"You and Alfie huh?" He smirks.

"Yeah, we've been dating for a while now, he's the best, I love him so much."

"Why haven't you told him about the issues with your dad, why did you decide to tell me and not him?"

"I don't know, I'm scared what he would think, plus knowing him he'd probably be in jail for murder, Alfie is like that, he doesn't go gentle on people, it's harsh, harsher and harshest."

"Fair enough."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks.

"No, but it's weird," he replies honestly. She looks at him with the eyes of tell me and at first Harry was unsure, but he didn't care anymore, and he told her.

"Ashley, my friend, we had sex on Saturday, I didn't want it, but I didn't stop it, she's only a friend to me, but she thought of us as more, however she always flirts with other boys, and I saw her getting cosy with Simon," he grumbles angrily.

"Why didn't you speak up?"

"Too shy to."

"Don't do anything you don't want to, I wish I had the choice when my father approached me," her eyes droop and she looks down to the floor.

"I'm sorry about that."

"I feel dirty, it's disgusting," she grumbles.

"I feel like shit, I feel like I wanna punch him in the throat, I feel like crying, I feel like he is a horrible father, and I feel like if I say something my life will be ruined."

"I feel scared, I feel unloved, I feel confused, and I feel not comfortable with myself," Harry admits.

"What are you scared and confused about?"

"I'm gay, I'm so fucking gay and I'm so fucking head over heels attracted to Simon and it hurts like hell cause he's flirting with the girl who apparently loves me and the girl who I lost my virginity to!" He cries.

"Nothing wrong with being gay," she soothes.

"I want a relationship like you have with Alfie, I want someone to cuddle me and say I look pretty, and I want to feel happy, I don't like who I am, I hate the way I am."

They both stop in front of a house as Zoe points towards it and grabs Harry's hand before opening the door and letting them both inside, she drags him up the stairs. 

"My Dads not home."

Harry is dragged into her bedroom and sits on her bed as Zoe pulls something out from her drawers, it's a beautiful pink cute feminine sweater.

She throws it to him and he catches it before slipping it on. He walks over to the mirror and gives a look at himself, Zoe places a flower crown on his head, and hands him a long skirt.

She turned around as Harry took off his shorts and slipped on the skirt.

When Zoe turns back around she looks over to him and notices how happy he is, he does a long twirl as the skirt flies around and he starts to dance a bit on the spot.

"Like that?" He asks.

"Some days I feel so masculine, and I wanna wear shorts and be very boy like and not care, but some days I feel girly, and I wanna wear pink and sometimes wanna wear leggings and cute shoes and I like that stuff, why am I like this."

"Don't label yourself, wear what you want to wear, do anything you want," she smiles.

She pulls out her phone and puts on some music.

"Who's this," he asks.

"It's One Direction, they are amazing, even though they aren't together anymore," she laughs.

The pair dance their hearts out and listen to the music while having so much fun. This is what a real friendship should feel like, he feels more open to talk to Zoe even though they have only known each other for a short period of time, and she listens to him, and she makes him feel loved.

The door flings open, revealing an older man staring at Zoe, and then staring at the boy dressed like a girl.

"Why the fuck is their a gay boy in your room Zoe?"