5

"Guys I have to leave the room for a minute, can I trust you guys?" The teacher asks, his name was Mr Snickle. But apparently everyone had nicknamed him Mr Sickel.

Harry didn't know why, it was such a lame joke.

"I'll be completely honest, you can't trust us, but you are anyway," Simon smiles.

"I'll be back."

Mr Snickle got out of his chair and went for the door, he gave a look to all the students in the room, and gives a long glare at Harry, not a rude way, but in a way where he knows that someone like him shouldn't be in a detention after school with these people.

He shuts the door.

"Thank god he left, I hate him so much." Zoe scrunches her face up in disgust.

"If you weren't dating Alfie, I think I would totally try to hit on you Zoe," Those words come out of Simons mouth make Harry feel so annoyed, he wanted Simon, he liked Simon so much.

"I wouldn't let you," Joe spoke, sitting next to Caspar.

"And why is that?" Simon asks.

"You don't strike me as the person who would stay committed to a relationship, and I would kill you if you hurt Zoe," Joe snarled.

"I'm taller than you, I would just beat you up," Simon laughed.

"Trust me Minter, I'll find a way, no one hurts my sister, that goes for you to Alfie," Joe gave a smirk, but he was totally serious.

Zoe came over to her brother and gave him a big hug. "Joe even though your younger than me, I find it so cute that you would kill someone for me, but you don't have to worry cause I'd do it myself."

Wow, what a charming thing to know if you hurt her she'll hurt you back even harder.

"We all saw you flirting with the Ashley girl, she's hot." Joe Weller speaks up.

"Ashley, that annoying girl." Harry mumbles himself, lost in thoughts.

"I've never seen Ashley before, is she nice, can she join me, I feel as if I'm the only girl here!" Zoe mumbles.

"What about Freya? Josh's girlfriend." Says Simon.

"I have a girlfriend," says Ethan.

Everyone in the room burst out laughing, except for Ethan and Harry, Caspar found it so hilarious that he fell of his chair, which made the group laugh even harder, Ethan spotted Harry and gave him a weak smile, they knew each other but had never spoken or anything.

"Good one!" Joe Weller laughs.

Tobi, the cool but incident guy stands up and goes to sit and the desk.

"What are you doing?" Simon asks.

"I wanted to sit here and see what it feels like to be the teacher of the class, and honestly, it looks like a bunch of work."

"I wanna be the teacher, I'm gonna pretend to be Miss Marcel. Our Geography teacher!" Zoe runs and basically pushes Tobi off the chair, to which Tobi sadly walks back to his seat.

"Hello everybody, now stop talking and listen to me for a second! Now as you know, I gave you about 17 pages of homework on the weekend, and I expect that you have all completed it otherwise your in big trouble, also you had to finish the stupid essay, your welcome, and today I will let you have free time, so I can give you homework at the end of the lesson instead of letting you start it now so you go home and feel miserable!"

If there was one thing that Zoe was good at, it was bursting you ear drums, or maybe them bleed, she had a loud voice, and it was one of the reasons she fits in so well with the annoying boys.

Zoe then looks over to Harry.

"Why are you here, shouldn't you be at home doing your homework," Zoe laughs.

Harry doesn't say anything.

"Yeah, how come he is here, your too good to be in a room with us aren't ya?" Alfie comes over to Harry and places his fist onto the desk, leaving closer so their eyes are locked.

Was it bad he was tempted to kiss him?

Yes, Alfie, he was tempted to kiss Alfie just for the hell of it, sure it wasn't Simon, the guy he had been thinking about but it would be nice to know what it felt like to kiss a guy.

Harry didn't say anything to him, he just shuffled back so he wasn't as close, he was slightly intimated by Alfie, even though he wasn't the strongest out of them all, but he still could give you a punch.

Mr Snickel walks in and spots Alfie leaning over the desk towards Harry, and how Zoe is not in her spot anymore.

"Alfie, Zoe, back to your original seats," he yells.

"I wasn't doing anything Mr," Zoe says and Mr Snickel huffs at the girls obliviousness.

"Zoe do you want to have another detention tomorrow, it can be arranged."

"No I don't want a fucking detention tomorrow, no one wants a detention." She yells.

"Alright Zoe, there you go, you now have another detention tomorrow, I hope your happy with yourself, your father wouldn't be so proud of who you are," he says sternly.

Harry looks over to the little girl and this time she wasn't angry, she was sad, she was really upset, and Harry could see that something about her father wasn't right, Zoe's eyes met Harry's and he gave her a weak smile.

She knew he knew that something was wrong with her.

"Fine Mr, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah you will, the detention is now over, I hope you've learned your lesson," he laughs, knowing that what he said probably hadn't happened, these kids are always in here.

Everyone leaves quickly but Harry and Zoe, and Zoe walks over to the boy.

Harry looks down at the girl, since he was pretty tall, if he hadn't been such s shy boy, he could be pretty imitating, but he wasn't, and he never would be.

"Hey, Uh, I'm sorry for you know, me saying stuff about you being too good and you know, I mean, you never talk and I don't expect you to because it's me, but." Her words stumble together.

Harry knew this girl wanted someone to talk about all of her problems to, and with the group she surrounds herself with, she is in total fear of saying stuff to them, they were to busy being bad then caring about problems, and they didn't really listen. But Harry did.

Harry could easily listen.

He pointed to the door and she followed, as the walked back to the lockers, their lockers were quite close together, as they had the same form teacher.

Harry watched as Zoe grabbed her stuff and looked over into his direction.

"Come on Zo, let's go," Alfie says and he grabs her hand.

"Not today, Alf, I'm gonna walk home by myself, if that's ok with you." She smiles and gives him a peck on the cheek before letting go of his hand and walked towards were Harry was leaving. She didn't give Alfie the chance to say anything about it, and he watched as she went away.

"Anything wrong with Zoe?" Alfie asks Joe.

"Every once in a while she likes to walk home alone, their is nothing wrong with that, don't worry," Joe says as the start to leave the now empty school.

"Harry, wait up!" Zoe yells as Harry turns around to see her running closer to him.

Harry knows he doesn't talk to anyone, but Harry could see that Zoe wanted someone to be there for her, so he let out a few small words.

"Talk, I'll listen."