38

Harry looks at Simon as he walks over. "Calm down." Harry says, his voice soft and low. "Who the fuck is he?" Simon spits as he looks up at the boy sitting on Harry bed, not bothered by anything that was going on in this situation. "Don't yell alright, my parents are home, your going to cause a whole lot of attention you don't want, you've already caused enough with barging in on us." Harry groans. "Why are you mad at me right now, I walk in to you and this boy and you haven't bothered to explain any of this shit right now."

"Maybe because there's nothing important to share." Says the boy sitting on the bed, his head resting on the head bored as he plays with his phone, throwing it up in the air and catching it. "Shut the fuck up." Simon mutters. "Simon." Harry sharks his head in disappointment as he walks over and sits on the bed. "Simon this is Cal. Cal this is Simon." "Your friends with this fucker."  Cal asks Harry as Harry shakes his head. "Hey, I'm not a fucker. Your the only annoying one here, why is Harry even hanging out with you." He rolls his eyes.

"He's hanging out with me because I'm staying here for the next few weeks. If you didn't jump to conclusions and actually let Harry explain you would find out that I'm his cousin alright, what kind of greedy friend are you thinking you can have him all to yourself and that's it, because guess what, life doesn't work that way!" Cal yells as he goes close up to Simons face, immediately Simons mind jumps into different thoughts, the first being how he wanted to punch him right now, the second being he wanted to punch himself right now for being so inconsiderate and stupid, and the third one for thinking that Cal looks beautiful.

He couldn't help it though, his mind just went there, Cal was tall. But not as tall as Simon, and you could say the two of them. Simon and Cal looked alike, Simon coughed as he pushed his chest gently and he stepped back, Harry was standing at him confused as Simon couldn't find words, he wasn't going to tell Harry anything about the thoughts he just had, it was a one time thing, he was caught up in the moment and accidentally found himself slip into a world where he found Cal, a boy he had never met before seem attractive. Plus he liked Harry. The two of them were meant to be together and they had been going strong for a full month now, surely this boy wouldn't become a wedge in between the two.

"I'm sorry Harry." Simon puts his head down in guilt and he hears Harry sigh. "Your a terrible friend for just jumping to conclusions that quickly, plus why does it matter that I hang out with Harry anyway, no matter what I was." Cal says. "Because we aren't friends." Harry pipes in, I look over to him and so does cal and his mouth falls wide open. "Wait, so you two are like dating?" Cal asks. "You didn't tell me you were gay and have a boyfriend, how long have you been keeping this secret from me, I thought you were dating Ashley."

"Me and Ashley aren't even on good terms anymore Cal, and yes I am, but you can't say anything about it alright." "Why not?" He asks. "Because no one knows, right now I would like to keep it a secret, I don't want to have to tell mum about this while she's still trying to get better after the whole dad incident ok?" Cal nods as he looks over to Simon. "I understand that me being here might have got you a little mad, but you still did a pretty dick thing." "I know." Simon replies.

"Maybe I should go." Simon says. "I've interrupted this, I'll just go home now, see you at school Harry." Simon waves as he looks one last time at Cal, the thought was pushed far back in his mind but when he looked at him he felt the urge to just let the thought dig it's way back through to his main focus point. "You don't have to go Simon," Harry says. "No," he breathes. "I should."

He crawls out the window again and Harry looks at him as he jumps down onto the bin and then to the ground were he walks off into the main area of town, Harry looks back to his cousin as his cousin comes closer towards him, resting his head on his shoulder, Harry smiles. They has always been close cousins, constantly around each other when they were little, they shared secrets and they were so nice. Cal was one of the last people he ever talked to before he went through the whole no talking era, when Cal had moved to Egypt for a while with his family.

"I've missed having you around." Harry says. "Yeah it's been a long time, I feel like I've missed out on so much that's been going on." "You have." Harry replies. "Yeah. I mean I haven't seen you for years. Rosie and Josh are so grown up now, and you look so different, still remember you when you had that gap between your two front teeth and you were so short." He laughs. "Shut up!"

"So you're gay." He starts. "Yeah I am, I've always known I was, just kept it quiet because I'm scared. And I'm serious by  the way, don't tell anyone about it or I'll kill you." "So his name is Simon, what's he like?" Cal asks. "He's different, he's so nice and sweet when we're alone together, he keeps it a secret too, but at school I never see him, he's popular and he has his friends. There not the nicest people, you could class Simon as one of the bad lot, but I don't."

"He smoke?" Cal asks. Harry nods. "You hate it though." Cal looks at him. "I want him to stop, but I can't force him." "You don't have to put up with stuff you don't like." "He can't be perfect." "I know, but there could be someone who's even better than Simon out there." Cal shrugs. "Don't say that, I like Simon so much." "Just like." Cal questions. "It's not enough time to say love." "But do you love him?" Cal questions.

"Why are you asking me all these questions?" Harry looks at Cal. "I saw it in him Haz." Haz. The nickname Simon had given him just used by Cal. "What did you see?" "I saw the way he looked at you." "Alright." Harry continues nervously.

"I don't think he loves you like you do to him."