66

Harry ended up reading that note earlier than expected, maybe his mind was aware of what was happening because never did he usually get up this early, it was six of clock when his eyes opened from his slumber, the letter on his floor basically glistened, he got out of bed to pick it up.

He looked at it, it was nicely sealed up in an envelope, with his name written in a nice cursive style he couldn't decipher as anyone he knew. He note was intriguing, he tore open the envelope to reveal a folded piece of paper with handwriting he could decipher, a short letter from the familiar to the boy he adored.

He scanned through the note, his face falling when he read the words that made his heart ache, it pained him to read such a thing, it was so plain, so short answered, a simple we are done and I cheated on you, that's all the note contained. Nothing major in the note, but it left a major hope in Harrys heart.

His legs weakened as he fell to the floor and cried in a ball, he kept his tears quiet, not wanting to wake the rest of the house, but his mini breakdown was far from over, he wanted to ball his fist and slam them against the floor, he was truly torn apart, the love he had shared with Simon over the past month was platonic. A one sided sad story he would remember for the rest of his life, his first shot at love ended in disaster.

Although it broke him, the emotion of sadness was replaced with one of fear, this note maybe have another meaning, more than just an apology note. Harry mind had created what probably was a false illusion, his legs still wobbled, but he found himself fighting for strength to push him up from the floor.

He got changed, putting on an article of clothing that he found the confidence to put on at six am. He didn't think twice about changing it incase his fears became a reality, and maybe this would sway him over.

So there he was, Harry found himself running all the way through down at six in the morning, because his brain always turned things into negatives, and he couldn't help think that maybe something wasn't quite right, obviously it wasn't, but maybe it was worse.

The tall scraping building was in view and he found his legs running faster, the aching feeling being replaced with adrenaline as he skimmed the road before dashing through, not fully aware of the possible traffic that could come colliding with his body and result in death. The seconds flew by as he paced himself faster, reaching the other side of the road, examining the building so tall it made his neck hurt.

The doors of the entry way we're forcefully pushed open as he made his way inside of the fancy hotel, he made his way to the elevator, pushing the button to bring it down, the wait seemed longer than usual, he cursed to himself, hating whoever in the lift who was taking their sweet, sweet time.

The doors opened, a young women stepping out and Harry running in, he pressed the top floor of the elevator, the doors closing, him being alone in the elevator as he washed this screen, the numbers increasing by one as they made their way up the floors of the building, he tapped his foot impatiently, he hoped that everything he was imagining would just be his brains stupid function.

Maybe the note was just a note. Maybe it had no other meaning than a simply apology of forgiveness for the damage he had caused, maybe it was just a note signalling that they were over because Simon couldn't keep his loyalty. Maybe it was just a note that had no references to ending it all, but maybe it was.

He made his way down the hallway, the door that helps you get to the rooftop luckily open, he walks up the few flights of stairs, the memory of being here with Simon so fresh in his mind. It was such a captivating journey, a view like no other, that was the problem with it though, it was such a good view. The look down was beautiful, Simon enjoyed this place, it made him feel alive. Maybe he enjoyed the view down so much for other reasons, maybe he had became bored of feeling alive on top of a building, maybe he wanted a lifeless eternity.