20

Harry decided he would change his normal after school routine, and instead of walking to his old boring home, he would head into the more busy sides of town and go to a cafe.

The bell rung, signalling the end of the day, Harry left the classroom first, walking down to his locker, he noticed Simon walking up to his locker, as their locks had been placed right next to each other, he sped up his actions.

He closed his locker at the time that Simon was about to open it, he brushed past Simons shoulder and went down to the gate he had walked into school from, he actually enjoyed walking on a day like today.

The sky was a bright blue, and clouds of white puffy masses made up the sky, the sun was burning down and Harry felt warm and cosy in the brightness of the Suns rays.

With his backpack on his shoulders, he crossed the busy road, and continued to walk his way to the centre of the town, were the streets got crowded, the streets were quirky and fun, the house he lived at was painted bright blue, and his house was right in the crowded streets.

The streets had different ways to go, and in the middle of the road ran lots of cars scrolling down, trying to find an appropriate place to park their car.

Harry stumbled around the streets until he laid his eyes on a small little shop, he pushed open the door, the cafe was quite small, with little two seater white marble looking tables, and bright pastel coloured outdoor chairs, Harry took the seat that was next to the window, he looked out at everyone in the town.

A waitress walks over to were Harry was sitting and taps him on the shoulder, giving him a polite smile, she continues to ask what he wants, Harry replies with just a chocolate milkshake, she smiles again and walks back to behind the counter.

The waitress was eyeing him up while the milkshake was being made, and while she was attractive, Harry didn't have any true feelings for the women.

She had long ginger hair and bright green eyes, her skin was pale and freckles were dotted all over her face, she was very short, only standing at about 5,2.

She walks back over to him and puts his milkshake down on the table.

"Thank you," Harry grins, as he picks up his milkshakes and takes a sip, the chocolaty taste filling his mouth with delight, there was nothing better than chocolate.

"Here you go, have this," she grabs her notepad from the back pocket of her jeans and then pen that is behind her ear and she quickly scribbles something down on the paper, she tears it of and hands it to Harry, winking she walks off smiling happily.

Harry felt somewhat bad, this girl seemed to really like him and he knew that he wasn't even going to look at the number.

He looks over at her, who is now talking to a person in front of her, she points his way, he blushes in pure embarrassment that they are talking about him.

Ignore it.

Harry leans down and picks his bag up from underneath the table, he takes out his laptop and sets it up on the table, opening up the screen.

Creepy as it may sound, the first thing that came into mind was to Internet stalk someone.

Someone meant Simon.

He hadn't even bothered looking Simon up on any social media plate form, but now the idea was running through his mind, he wanted to do it, he opened up his Instagram account, and clicking his mouse down to type in Simons profile name.

Would his profile name just be Simon Minter?

He typed that in, and sure enough a result came through, he clicked on Simons profile, his picture being a photo of himself, Harry smiled at that, he was so cute.

He scrolled down through his picture, a lot of them were with all of his friends, JJ, Vik, Josh, Tobi and Ethan. All of them seemed so happy together, they were so close friends, that it was so heart warming, Harry wished he had a group of friends who cared for him so much.

He scrolled down even further, until his eyes laid track on a certain photo, Simon had his arms wrapped around a girl, and she was kissing his cheek as he smiled for the photo. The girl was really pretty, and Simon looked happy to be with her.

Harry felt jealous, he know he shouldn't, after all, this photo was old, there was no way that this photo would matter to him now, he probably didn't even have contact with this girl anymore, why was he mad.

It's like he was jealous of every female.

He was even jealous of Ashley. He hadn't forgotten about the kiss, it made him feel like he didn't matter, the day before Simon was all over him, then the next he was full on with Ashley, he didn't stop her, and he said nothing after the kiss was done.

Had he forgotten about Harry? The little loner boy.

Harry continued to scroll down through his pictures, endless photos of his friends and random girls, along with photos of his food and pictures of places. Everything so boring. Nothing that he wanted to know.

He found another photo that caught his attention.

He was taking a selfie through the mirror, behind him a room, the room was messy and in neat, clothes on the floor, bed unmade, the walls had different shades of paint on them, along with countless posters hanging up, the shelf had been pulled down, and food wrappers had littered the carpet.

Was that Simons bedroom?

The door had marks all over it, and underneath his bed, in the darkness, was a knife.

What the hell was with his room?

The door opens, and he hears footsteps coming into the shop, he doesn't think much of it, until the shadow is in front of him, he looks up to see the familiar blonde he ever so adores. In panic, he closes his laptop fast, and tries to act like everything is fine, but needs up failing terribly.

"What are you doing," he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing you," Harry smiles.

He takes a seat in the chair in front of him. Saying four words that made Harry shiver.

"We need to talk."