15

Everyone was starting to get changed back into the their normal clothes, so Harry went to go join them, he noticed that Simon wasn't here anymore, and he hadn't been here for most of the lesson. Strange.

Harry for changed back into his regular boring clothes and walked out to observe the massive gym room, Simon wasn't anyone to be seen, had he walked out.

"Mr Benson?" Harry asks.

"Harry! What would you like?" He asked, he was over excited, it wasn't often that he had heard Harry speak, of course he had heard him mutter a few words and every so often say something.

"Where is Simon?"

"Simon left. He promised he would be back by now come to think of it, can you go look for him."

Harry didn't need another second, and he started to run for the door, he opened up the glass to look at the sky, it was so close to rain.

He walked through the school, thinking of logical places Simon would go, his lockers weren't a thought, because that was to open, Simon would like to be alone, maybe the oval? Josh has said he smoked down there.

He walked up to the oval, but Simon wasn't there at all, he walked down into the gates to some of the old classrooms that were in use anymore.

He walked up the steps to see Simon sitting there, leaning against the wall, as he smoked the cigarette in his mouth, Simon didn't say anything, pressing his lips together not knowing what to say to Simon.

"What do you want?" Simon asks.

"Mr Benson wants you back now, class is ab."

"I don't want to go back." Simon interrupts.

Harry tilts his head in utter confusion, as Simon looks over at him, their eyes meet and Harry feels the rush of excitement he gets whenever Simon looks at him, the butterflies form as he struggles to think properly, he was just so captivated by the interest he had in this boy, it was to much for him to even handle.

"Si?" He asks. Coming closer, while still being very far away from him.

"I can't be fucked, now go!" Simon motions his hand in a get away kind of motion. Harry doesn't consider it, and instead comes closer to Simon.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"We'll talk when I sort myself out!"

Harry felt a shot of sadness punch through his chest, Simon had used his own words against him, Simon said it so coldly, he was angry at Harry.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that," Harry mutters.

Simon goes to stand up, and Harry walks over and takes his hand, pulling him up, he nearly tumbles backwards, but Simons strong arms keep him up, as he positions him back standing straight.

Smoke blows in front of Harry face, he coughs loudly, pushing Simon out of his grip and sneezing, he hated the smoke.

"You should stop smoking Simon, it can kill you!"
"I'm going to die on day anyway," he shrugs. Inhaling, before exhaling all the smoke that had gathered inside of his mouth.

"You should want to live the best life possible."

"Your saying I'm not?" He laughs.

"Smoking won't do anything, it won't make you life good, I don't care if it's a habit, it's a bad one," Harry comes over as he takes the cigarette out of his mouth, he flicks the smoke, ash falling onto his shoes, he shakes his foot, the ash falling to the ground.