61

Harry 9:23 -

I saw you Simon, why did you avoid me in the hallway. I know things right now aren't good for you but that doesn't mean you have to run away from me ok?

Harry 9:47 -

Why are you ignoring me? Simon please don't be like this I thought we had sorted everything out on Wednesday, you remember? It was great spending time with you and you pushed me to do something so extraordinary, I don't think i'll ever get over it.

Harry 10:33 -

Please respond! I can see you have read these messages so why aren't you replying, if you're upset you can talk to me, I know school might be hassling you at the moment but that's ok.

Harry 10:35 -

Meet me at break?

Harry 11:03 -

Should I really be surprised that you didn't show up? Listen Simon I'm just trying to help you and I feel like all you're doing is pushing me away, we are supposed to be together for fucks sake but recently it's felt like maybe we actually aren't meant to be together. I'm doing all I can, I let you have space when you needed it so why can't you do something for me and just meet me at lunch.

Harry 11: 12

Don't respond if you don't feel up for it but please just meet me at lunch ok? I'd feel much better if I'm at least around you to make sure you're ok, please come.

Harry 4:51

Thanks so much for coming Simon, you're a prick sometimes you know, all I was doing was trying to help you and you just blatantly ignored me and for what reason? Do you not want me to check up on you, what kind of boyfriend do you want me to be, one to let you sulk in misery by yourself instead of being by your side to help you through this? You avoided me for the whole day Simon and that alarms me because we use to be close and now I feel like we aren't.

Simon 5:27

I'm sorry.

Harry 5:28

I've waited all day and all I got was two words from you. Really?

Simon 5:30

I'm sorry for being a massive dick to you the whole day, I'm sorry I didn't meet you during break or during lunch, I'm sorry I ignored your messages and I understand you want to help.

Harry 5:32

Why didn't you just meet me? I am willing to help you and you seem to be taking down the offer.

Simon 5:38

Harry I'm dealing with enough shit now with the whole photo thing floated around school, I don't need rumours speculating because I'm seem with you. I'm not trying to be that type of person but right now I don't need rumours that I'm hanging out with you because that you fuck up my life even more and frankly it's too fucked at the moment.

Harry 5:45

Why can't you just tell everyone you're gay?

Simon 5:49

Why can't you? Last time I checked you were still confidential about your sexuality. Don't come criticising me for something you are doing to, that's hypocritical.

Harry 5:52

Like the school would give a fuck if I came out, I'm a nobody.

Simon 5:53

And I'm a somebody, it's hard for me ok?

Harry 5:56

Fine. Keep it secret for now. Push me away.

Simon 6:03

I'm sorry to be like this right now

Harry 6:04

Whatever

Simon 6:05

I don't deserve you.

Those words racked Harrys brain, not really knowing what he meant by that statement, sure he was a little bit of a dick sometimes ( right now included ) but he still was an amazing guy that deserve Harry, or at least in Harrys opinion.

He let it go, simply blaming it on overthinking. He puts his phone down, sighing before closing his eyes and thinking about other things as he starts to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

The other side of town portrayed a different view, a boy wide awake, blood shot eyes with the cigarette between his lips, his small window was open, and he had climbed out onto the flat part of the roof, he enjoyed his cigarette, the deadly fumes spreading harmful toxins into his body. While he knew the risks of such a deadly addiction, the risk of smoking was somehow thrilling.

Simons phone layed on his bed, the slight tad of guilt of leaving Harry to wait for him, the thought was in the right place, just wanting to be a nice boyfriend and comfort Simon when he needed it, but the drama would escalate into a new level of uncontrollable, something that seemed so bad to be dealing with right now.

Simon was right when he had sent the last text message, everything in his life has stated to break away, Harry was still the same person he was when they had met, the same beautiful innocent boy he had fallen in love with. Harry was loyal, Harry was caring and listened to him.

What did Simon do to repay him? Find an attraction to his cousin and behind his back have an affair going on with his relative, it was far past the friendly point, the kisses and the hugs and the making out was unacceptable. Both knew the consequences of such relationship, if their secret got out it could turn their lives into chaos.

Simon puts out his cigarette, throwing the now unlit smoke onto the ground underneath him, watching it vanish in the vast green weeds that engulfed the garden. He stands up, climbing back through the small window into his bedroom. He walks over to his bed, picking up his phone, the screen lighting up, he unlocks it with his passcode, the screen of apps making a reveal, he glances down to the bottom. A certain app known by contacts was clicked on by his thumb.

He scrolled down through the contacts to find a number that he hadn't called in forever, he hesitates to actually ring this person, but decides to go through with it.

Maybe this was stupid, maybe they wouldn't disagree with him, but this phone call was needed.