a few months late thank you

This book has been completed for a few months now, in late october I finished writing this book and it took me eight months of hard work but honestly I wouldn't take any of it back the hours I spent in all writing this was worth it because it seemed so surreal that people actually liked this book so much.

I wrote this book around the ending, a shitty draft I had that I just couldn't write, but because I had a love for the sidemen I decided to make the book that was originally going to be set about trying to get over a death, to making it the finale, and writing a story about sadness and mental issues.

I look back at this book now and while I personally think I could do better, it's rewarding to know that people fell in love with this book and supported me to the end, all the comments and votes and maybe just the silent readers who while not expressing themselves, still played a huge part in this book.

this was my first book to reach over 1k, and too think it hit 27k is mad. I have never stuck to something this long and honestly I can't believe how much 2017 shaped me, it was so insane.

i never thought any of this would happen, to be complete honest and at one point i was going to discontinue this book due to my slacking but my good friend convinced me not to, I am forever thankful that she made me not give up on this because it's made this year so much better.

I was going to write a sequel to this book but I became skeptical of the idea, you guys can let me now if you would like it but it would put be promised, I kinda like this book because the while the lives of the characters after were mentioned, it's really up to you what happens to them all and do they finally find peace.

sorry by the way if any of you cried, what am I kidding you guys aren't even reading this.

also I know this is a cheeky plug at the end of a thank you but I do have other books, I am working on one which I personally really like, it would be appreciated if you do, who wants to be a one hit wonder?

I'm kidding, kinda.

Instagram - @lysserday cause my face is there and you can stare at what some would call a head but I refer to as ugliness

thanks for making my year and making dreams come true, all the best for you all in 2018 and have a good old life, I love you all to bits and yeah I'm gonna go but bye