41

Simon was walking over to Harry's house, he hated how he regretted saying I love you to Harry, he shouldn't, they had sex for god sakes yet he still couldn't get the thought of Cal out of his brain.

He decided to walk up the front today in stead of the bedroom window because one day someone will see him jumping the bin and all that shit he does and think he's about to murder his family or steal from them, plus he hated how every time he did it he thought of it as a cliche, seeing as movies always have someone else tapping on their window trying to let them in.

He knocked on Harry's front door, waiting for someone to answer, the car was missing from the front, wondering who had gone out, if not had all of them gone out? He knocked again, getting impatient when he didn't hear any sounds of footsteps coming closer or any yell saying they would be there in a minute, still no reply from the other side.

He wanted so badly to just go in there and check if he was home but that would be creepy, imagine if he walked into his sister looking at him strangely since the two of them had never met, though he knew some vague details of her according to her brothers descriptions of her when the two of them were having conversations.

He thought to wait another minute, knocking for a third time, and if no one answered the door he would just give up and go home. He swayed side to side, looking behind him making sure no cars drove into the driveway or no kids from school saw him outside a random house, cause somehow, everyone seemed to know where he lived, that's what he got for being popular.

The door opened and Simon looked in front of him, seeing not Harry but Cal. "Hey," Cal said as he opened the door fully to let Simon in, Simon walked in as Cal pulled out a chair for Simon to sit on as he sat on the chair opposite him, grabbing out an apple from the fruit bowl he pointed at it, asking Simon without words if he wanted a piece, Simon shook his head. "No thanks." He said as he looked at the amounts of fruit they had sitting on the table.

"I know you are probably here for Harry, he went out with his mum, I think he's helping her get some plants and things for the garden our back, she wants to get back into properly looking after the exterior of the house." He says, biting into the apple. "Oh ok, do you want me to leave?" Simon asks looking over to the door. "No you don't have to leave, I'm sure he'll be home soon, they left a few hours ago, surely they can't be out much longer." He says. "I want to get to know you more Simon, with you dating my cousin and all, I should get to know you well."

"Ok then." Simon says. "What do you want to know about me, I'm not that interesting if I be honest." He admits, Simon didn't find himself or his life story at all entertaining or funny, his life was a mixture of boring childhood memories and sad ones, he didn't have many fun memories of him and his family. "Tell me about your family, what does your mums no dad do, do you have siblings?"

Simons breath hitched when Cal mentioned that, he would now have to tell him everything that happened throughout his years, he could handle thinking about it when he was alone, but telling people hurt him. "Well it's complicated." He looks into Cal. "If you don't want to tell me then you don't have to, I'm not forcing you to say anything."

"It's fine." Simon manages to say. "I don't live with my parents any more, they both left me." He says, holding back tears. "Walked out of my life, they live here now, dad working at a hotel and my mum working at the hospital. They probably don't even remember each other, they probably don't even remember me, their only child." Simon says, his years in his eyes forming, he wipes his eyes as Cal looks at him worryingly. "That's real shit." Cal replies.

"If you don't mind me asking, who do you live with now, surely you don't live alone." "I don't, I live with two of my best mates, them being JJ and Josh, Josh's mum let me and JJ live with them, I don't think I'll ever be able to repay her for her kind she was to let me in like her own son, she'll be a better parent to me than my parents ever will be. They are a stupid excuse for parents, leaving me because they cast be fucked anymore and want to go off and live their own lives." Simon spits angrily. "I would hate them if I were you too."

Simon tenses up as he thinks of them more, how they left and how they never checked up on him, they wouldn't care if he died or not.

Then his mind flashed back to when his mum had saw him at the hospital and remembered shim, and his stomach suddenly flipped, he felt the sudden urge to run and see her, like Cal has made him realise that he needs to see her, he looks at a cal urgently as he gets out of his seat quicker than Usain Bolt. The hate had somehow disintegrated in a couple of seconds, he had forgotten about that and was dying to see her.

"Where are you going?" Cal asks. "To see someone." Simon says as he tries to exit when Cal grabs onto his wrist. Simon turns and looks at him. "Is it family your going to see?" He asks warningly. "Let. Me. Go." "Is it?" Cal asks again. Simon nods his head. "I don't know you well. But are you sure that's a good idea."

"I'm not sure, but you somehow make me want to do it." "I didn't say anything to convince you." "Exactly. You have me fucked up Cal," Simon breathes in deeply. "What do you?" Cal was cut off by Simons lips on his, the kiss lasting a few seconds, taking Cal by surprise, his grip loosens and Simon is let free.

"Don't tell Harry about that or else." Simon warns. "I won't dare to."

And with that, Simon runs out of the house to find his mum.