55

School. It was the start of a new week, which meant school had rolled around once again.

Simon was too laid back when it came to school, so he didn't bother waking up super early, neither did the boys, wanting more time for restful sleeping, until Josh's mum finally makes them all get up.

Josh was still uniformed about his mothers new partner, and she still wanted it kept that way, Josh loved his dad, he spoke of him highly, and you could tell sometimes he wished his father wasn't away from him, Josh knew that would never happen, parents break up, things happen for a reason.

That didn't make it any less shit.

Josh's mother was walking on edge this morning, she had been out late with her new boyfriend, she still had the distinct smell of boys deodorant on her, she was yet to have a shower as she had got back early hours of morning, falling right asleep, her makeup was smudged and her hair was a mess. Still, she insisted that she makes the boys some breakfast, big standard toast with jam.

The boys were slow with their eating, in no rush to get to school, they knew they would take some pit stops first, probably to the supermarket to pick up some cigarettes and energy drinks, JJ needed an energy drink, he was drained from playing games all last night, not stopping until he completed the level, you could see how tired he was just by his eyes, he could hardly keep them open, he nearly feel asleep on his plate.

They set off not to long after, doing as planned, stopping at the shops before finally strolling into the gates an hour late, it would nearly be second period now so they headed to their lockers, they all had science together, Simon bit his lip, fully aware that this lesson was shared with Harry.

When they walked to class, they all noticed the boy standings at his desk, Simons eyes couldn't leave the boy, watching him intently to everything he did, he noticed Harry wasn't very happy, he wished he only just knew what was going on, but the poor boys heart world break.

Simon pulled out his phone sending Harry a quick text

s.m - meet me in the library in between our break ok ?

He watches as the message flashed read, but no sign of him replying, he glanced up being met with the similar blues eyes to his own, he smiled weakly, hating himself for the thought in his head, comparing him to how he truly does look like his cousin, he shouldn't think that, shouldn't be imaging someone else, but it was out of his control.

He informed Josh and JJ about his meeting with Harry during break, the two were supportive of it, especially Josh, who felt bad for the boy being lied to, he didn't want his friend to involve himself in the love triangle shit, it only ended in chaos.

In walked a familiar face, the long brown haired woman he knew as Ashley, she narrowed her eyes, searching for him, Simon.

She rushed over, slamming her hands into the table, all boys were shocked, but Simon was understanding of where she was coming from, he had ignored every message she had sent yesterday, and she had sent a lot of messages.

She leans in close to the table, her mouth close to Simons ear, making him hear her whispers words so clearly, he waited, not telling her to move back, waiting for her words to hit him, they never did though, it was a false trick, she pulled back not saying anything. She then slapped him, hard, on the cheek, it was going to leave a mark on his skin, and it wouldn't be long until the school speculated things.

"Your a dick," she snarls. Simon rubs his cheek, pulling up his hood blocking out the people around him who were saying shit, he heard the voice of a stupid cocky boy in their class called Lewis, he was normally very outspoken and could come off as a bit of a jerk.

"Simon just got slapped by a girl!" He yells, getting the class to laugh, as this happens miss walks in to start her lesson, Simon stands up, glaring at the boy who has now fallen silent. "What was that?" He says, inching closer and closer to the boys desk by every step he takes. "What was that?" He repeats.

Lewis doesn't want to back out, he stands his ground, standing up, it was pointless to do such a thing, being shorter than Simon the position didn't make him look anymore power, if so it made him look weak, one punch from Simon and then lights out.

"Boys!" Miss Webb says, her input being blocked out by both boys. "You got slapped by a girl," Lewis spits, his salvia hitting the bridge of Simons nose, he wipes it off quickly, ducking his head down to be eye level with Lewis.

He shoves him hard up against the back wall of the classroom, his arms pinned in place, unable to shuffle his way out, Miss Webb goes into a panic, unsure what to do with the now hostile boys, Josh and JJ rush over to pull Simon off, he was kneeing Lewis in the stomach, him coughing and spluttering, in such a vulnerable situation, Simon was dominant in this fight, like per usual.

"Simon stop!" He hears the cries from Harry, he knows he hated violence, especially after his incident with his father, but that didn't stop him from throwing one last punch to the jaw, with that he dropped him, Lewis falling to the floor, and miss standing at the front of the classroom, shocked.

The grade looks at him, Harry, Josh, JJ, Ashley and Lewis, he looked at him different, he looked at him with a beg of forgiveness, to never put him through something like this again.

"The principle is coming to get you Simon, your really pushing the boundaries." She says.

He doesn't wait their like a mad man, not wanting to cope the stares as the time ticks to his doom appears, so he runs to the door and floods into the hallway, wanting a moment to himself, he felt like crying, this school should of been his fresh start, instead, he was the same shit Simon he had always been.