33

His eyes fluttered open as he looked around, his vision blurry as he rubbed his eyes. The to was blaring sounds through his ears as his body was cuddled up in the soft blankets, he reached for his phone that was on the bedside table, he picked it up. 7:00 he must of taken a little nap.

He opened his phone up, looking through the texts of him and Simon, wait what? The text messages Simon and him sent weren't there on his phone anymore.

It was a dream.

He sighed in relief of that it was a dream and Simon had done nothing, he got yo from his chair and walked to the toilet as he heard talking from upstairs, he wondered who's talking it was seeing as it didn't sound like Rosie's or Josh's laugh, after he washed his hands in the bathroom he was about to walk up the stairs, then he noticed the door had been unlocked. Why was it unlocked at 7:00 at the morning? He went over to the door and looked out the peep hole, no one was there, no car or anything.

As he still peeping through the door he hears a squeal coming from his little sister Rosie, he panic a bit as he walks up the stairs, the noise coming from Rosie's room, he didn't want to disturb her again, but he was desperate to know what was happening with her. He opened the door and looked at Rosie, laying in her bed with a guy next to her?

The boy was tall with brown hair, he looked over at Harry and so did Rosie. "I heard you squeal and stuff, thought I'd see if you are ok." He says, giving the boy a death stare. "Yeah I'm fine, by the way Harry, this is my boyfriend Tom, Tom this is my brother Harry." She says. He gave Harry a wave. "You have a boyfriend?" Harry questions. "Yep." She says, popping the p. Tom looks awkward sitting on the bed just watching the two siblings, Harry wasn't too keen, he didn't realise how much talking to his sister again made him feel close to her. He didn't want some guy, possibly being a real douche, to hurt his sister.

"I'll leave you guys alone then," he says as he shuts the door, walking into his room, grabbing some clothes and going to the shower, he hopped in after turning the water hot, the water instantly making his body feel warm, water trickling down to his feet as he washed his hair through and cleaned his body. He hopped out and got changed into some sweatpants and one of his favourite blue hoodies he owned.

He looked at himself in the mirror, looking at his standard face, he didn't think he was ugly to say, just more standard.

Simon however.

He was standing in his mirror also, looking at himself, he looked at himself, his skinny figure on his tall lanky body. He looked over one last time thinking how did girls want him so badly.

Simon walked down the stairs seeing JJ there eating some cereal, Josh was making some breakfast as Josh's mum came in the room, Josh's mum was in and out of their lives, but now was a time where she was here. "Hello boys," she says, walking over closer to Josh, she smiled at him and glanced over to her. Simon smiled at her, Josh's mum was a little weird, being so in and out, but she was a nice girl, letting two of her sons best friends live in their house together, it was something that he knew his father would never do, if he was around.

"Boys it's nearly 8 o clock, aren't you going to be late to school if you don't hurry up anytime soon." She says, they all groan as she takes out the toast Josh had prepared and gave one to Simon and one to Josh. They all grabbed our stuff at the edge of the door as we walked out. "Do you boys want a lift?" She asked. They all nodded as she grabbed her car keys and got in the car, Simon and JJ in the back as Josh sat in the passenger seat.

She puts on some weird country sounding music much to all the boys disgust as they all grab out their phones. Simon opens Instagram looking through the photos of everyone he followed, mostly people in the school, even if he didn't like them, he looked through everyone's when an idea came into mind of what Harry's was.

He searched up his name, Harry Lewis, and low and behold his account came up. He didn't have that many photos and he was low on followers, he looked through some of his photos.

One photo was of him and Ashley, both smiling as they were outside at the park in the middle of the town, both of them were on the swings and the camera was pouting up towards them, he noticed how happy and pure Harry looked in that photo, he hated that now the two weren't as close, most likely his fault because he had sex with her.

He looked through more as he noticed a cute photo of him, wearing a hat on his head, parts of his hair sticking out and his lips were pressed together, Harry to him was a gorgeous boy, he couldn't understand how someone like him could have been so quiet for so long, he could have been so popular, he still could be.

Suddenly the car stopped as they were outside the dreaded hell everyone called school. Saying their thank you'd and goodbyes the trio hopped out of the car, the three walked in the gates and two their lockers, Simon immediately felt weird, he couldn't see Harry in sight, it might sound creepy but he normally spotted Harry in the morning. Huh.

He opened his locker as he heard a voice from behind him, he knew exactly who is was. Sarah.

He looked around to see the curly brunette hugging JJ. He didn't feel jealous, just uncomfortable that she was here. He slammed his locker shut as he walked off, he then felt himself make contact with another body.

The body fell to the ground, before he was about to say something he looked down at the body there. Ethan.

He knew Ethan a while back, use to go to their old school few years ago before moving, they were good friends, not as close as JJ or Josh, but they knew each other well. "Not like you to not yell at someone who runs into you."

"You're an exception, how have you been?" He asked.

"Good, yourself Simon."

Simon rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, I think."

"You think, what do you mean you think?" Ethan asks.

"I don't know, my life's been all over the place right now, I don't want to talk about it though so don't bother." He huffs. "Sure, but we should hang out again, it's been a while." He says. "Yeah, sure." "Still have my number?" Ethan asks. "Yes I do, forget I still even had it though." Simon laughs. "See you Simon." He says walking away. Simon doesn't even say bye.

^^^
A/N

I know I don't update that much and I'm very sorry alright, I'll try to update more?

Feel free to leave any questions ( book or myself ) or any feedback in the little comment bit. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this book.

Bye *claps* ( 2015 wattpad me refrence )