45

They drove to the store, Simon tapped on his leg, an overall silence in the car, Simon didn't know what to say to him, it wasn't the most comfortable he had ever been, and while he liked his time with Cal, it wasn't the best idea for him to be going through with.

"I never thought of you as the type to want to dye your hair," Cal says. "I never thought you were the type to have early morning spontaneous plans," Simon replies. "I'm not," Cal laughs. "Just wanted to do something different, why live a life doing all the same shit again and again?" He says. "I don't need inspirational shit right now," Simon chuckles, Cal smiles over at him.

"You seem to have changed," Cal speaks out. "You haven't even known me for that long," he replies. "I know, but I found suff out about you, things from Harry, and things from online, you seem to be quite the bad boy, but from what I've seen of you, your not as bad as people perceive you to be, you just put on the act, inside your sweet and friendly, and you're hurt."

"How do you know I'm hurt? And why have you been looking me up online?" Simon asks. "Don't act like you haven't ever looked someone up before, I was interested, from the moment I saw you when you freaked out thinking I was with Harry I was already interested in you, then hearing what Harry had to say about you, I became hooked," Cal turns the corner.

"And I just saw you in a bar drinking your heart out, don't act like you aren't hurt." Cal says. Simon looks out the window, the rain dripping down the sides. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm not exactly a hundred percent as well," Cal admits.

"Harry doesn't see it, but I do, I know what it's like to be you, I was exactly like you at my old school before we came back, a tough guy at school with my mates, I did what you did, I know you smoke and drink and go to parties because that's your role as the popular person, but you wear a mask, you ain't happy, your mother left you, so did your father. I didn't have that kind of issue, but I had my own shit, I was taken away from everyone I love who's here, and throughout my time being at that school I had a pretty shitty one sided relationship that fucked me up."

Simons eyes widen. "You loved someone and they didn't love you back?" Simon says. Cal nods. "I would do everything for her, she was absolutely beautiful, but she obviously didn't have the same feelings for me, gosh the amount of times I was warned to stay away from her, I never listened, and like a stupid dumbass I was I fell into the trap she had me in and when she broke my heart I feel into a million pieces." Cal gulps, Simon looks at Cal, he looked so fragile just talking about it, so he didn't say no more.

The two don't say no more, as the car parks up to the 24 hour shopping centre, the two get out of the car, walking inside and heading to the hair isle, wear all the colour selection was, their were so many different colours he could go, black, brown, blonder, strawberry blonde, red, purple, but he didn't want any of those, he wanted the one he had wanted for a while.

He spotted a bottle of silver hair dye, he picked it up in his hands and looked at the back. He decided to just grab it out, no time to think about it. "Got it," Simon says, turning to his left to see Cal, but Cal wasn't there. "Cal?" He says a little louder. "Cal!" He shouts.

"I'm here don't worry, just got gloves and a brush and some other shit you need," he says. Simon nods, walking to the counter as they place the stuff down and pay. "Where are we going to do all of this, we can't exactly go back to Harrys or mine?" "We'll go to a hotel, that way we can do it in peace."

They grab their shit and go to the car, Cal driving to a hotel close by, just from the look of the route, Simon could tell he was going to a hotel he wasn't the most fond of, it was his fathers one, and even though they didn't see each other, he knew sometimes staying their made him feel uncomfortable. He said nothing, leaving it alone.

He parks the car as the two walk inside, Cal insists that he pays for the room, which Simon was ok with, as Cal books in Simon looks around at the hotel, looking at every wall and crack, to some people, this hotel was nothing, but to Simon this hotel was everything.

Cal gets the key as they both hop into the elevator, they go up to the seventh floor, which made Simon smile, it felt lucky. 7 was Simons number, it was the day he was born and he had always been connected with the number.

They walk into the hotel room and Cal turns on all the lights, he spots the mirror near the window and Simon sits down near it, Cal and him open everything up, they both weren't professional hairdressers, but the two of them seemed eager enough to get along with it, so the ditched the instructions and made it the way they thought it should be.

"Ready?" Cal asks as Cal swirls the little brush around in the dye. Simon nods his head as Cal slathers a lot of the dye on the top of his head, Simon gasped, to think, he had done so many shit things in his life, and the one thing that wasn't daring at all made him gasp. Maybe it was because he had become attached to his hair, he was told it was one of his best things, so changing it meant a whole new look.

"This is cool," Simon says already, without a finished outcome yet, Cal nods, ditching the brush and just using his hands, with gloves on of course. Cal passed Simon some gloves to let Simon have a go of putting the dye in his hair. Simon ran his fingers full of dye through his used to be blonde locks. Simon smiled, looking in the mirror as he massaged the last little bit, the back of his head.

Simon pulled of the gloves and so did Cal, now was the waiting game. Cal stands up and walks over to the balcony, opening the door, the rain was still pouring, so they couldn't go outside. Cal pulls out a lighter from his pocket and grabs a cigarette.

"You smoke?" Simon says confused. He didn't think Cal would smoke. "Can I have one?" He asks. Cal nods giving him one, he puts the smoke between his lips as Cal lights it up, he inhales the substance and breathes it out. "Jesus Christ it feels so long since I had a smoke," Simon sighs. "Me too, I have to be sneaky around Harry," Cal replies.

The two smoke the cigarette, waiting for the hair dye to be ready to wash out, they both look at each other and smile. "You think the silver will look good," Simon asks.

"Anything on you will look good."

Little Talky Bit
Just a Huge thank of you for 10K reads honestly you guys are amazing I love your support thank you so much for that, I hope your still enjoying this! Anyway have a great day and goodbye x