49

Simon was sitting alone in his bedroom, while the guys were probably still at a party. Simon didn't feel like doing anything, he felt useless right now, he felt almost as if he had let Harry down, when in reality, he had done everything he could in the nicest way possible. Simon didn't feel right, he had changed, from the boy he used to be known as, the one that was a trouble maker, the one who couldn't care less, to someone who is an emotional mess dealing with boy problems. God that sentence made him sound like a teenage girl.

Harry was confused. He wanted Simon to feel better, craving to know all the little details of Simons life, he felt maybe he wasn't being the best bit friend and he had to do something romantic or sweet, but he didn't want to do anything to sudden, Simon obviously needed space and time away from Harry to think about himself and get in the right space, no need for Harry to intrude and ruin his alone time.

Harry went back into the party, he made a spontaneous decision to have a drink, it wouldn't be major, he had no plans of getting drunk, maybe just a little bit tipsy, have a little bit of the buzz and then stop his drinking there, that way he would fit into the crowd a little more, but not be shitfaced by tomorrow.

He walked into the dining room, the table scattered with cups of alcohol already pre poured, he took one cup, not knowing what was in it, but didn't care, he took a swig out of the drink, it burning his throat as it went down. Harry wasn't good at drinking, he never went to parties, instead usually say crawled up in his bedroom.

He tries to ignore the sensation it has when drinking the beverage and just keeps putting it down, hoping that each sip will make it a little easier, for the most part it did, but still the taste was strong.

He still found himself rather alone in the party, some people were with their friends, dancing around, and some where with their significant other, standing close together, some making out in the corner, Harry craved what they had, but ignored it, he walked through the house, trying to spot anyone he really knew, he couldn't see anyone like Joe or Zoe, people he actually knew quite well, but they didn't seem to be here, so now he was just alone.

He opened a door into a garage, a car was parked up in there but no one was here, he closed the door behind him and sat on the ground of the garage floor, the floor was concerted and cold. But he didn't care, he sipped on his drink lonely as he pulls out his phone. He had the urge to text Si, but resists the temptation, he had to remember that they were taking time off from each other, it wasn't a 'break', but it was just time for them to learn.

Maybe they had rushed into this thing to quick?

Harry didn't do much on his phone, checked through social media, photos were already being posted of the party, he felt envious of the people inside, having so much fun while he couldn't. He wish he could be like that, so outspoken, but it wasn't him, he wasn't just there yet, he had come a long way, from not speaking at all to building friendships with people where he could hold a conversation, he liked that. But not yet was he at the level to do such a thing as be loud at parties.

The garage door open and Harry filled with panic, he turned the door to see an all to familiar face, the brown haired girl he used to be friends with, was standing there, she shot Harry a friendly smile, one to friendly for there history that had been wiped away.

She looked good tonight, her hair was curled and she wore a short, fitting firey red dress with some killer black heeled boots. Harry wasn't attracted to girls, but if he was, he would for sure find a girl like Ashley to be attractive.

She held to cups in her hand, and she came down to sit next to Harry, he was confused to say the least.

She sat down and passed him a cup, he took it and nodded his head as a thank you, he smiles at her, as they both take a swig out of their drinks, this was different to the last drink Harry had, and this one seemed to be even stronger, he held back his face of disgust and drinks it.

"Hello Harry," she says, breaking the silence between them. "Hey," he breathes, not ready for such conversation. "I know we aren't exactly friends at the moment, God you don't know how much I miss you." She says. Harry chews the inside of his cheek and says nothing. "I was a dick alright, I'm so sorry, I can't believe I was so stupid, it caused me to lose such a great friend like you." She says.

"I have no idea why you came here, thought you never would. However you coming her gave me the chance to talk to you." She says.

Harry skulls the rest of his drink quickly, maybe that would be what it takes to help him get through this conversation. She stands up and goes to the fridge near them. A fridge in a garage? Strange.

She pulls out a bottle of beer and opens it with a bottle opener, she passes it to Harry and Harry takes a swig before looking back at Ashley, Ashley sighs as she picks up the conversation where she left off. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you, that the truth." She says. "I realised without you I don't really have anyone." She says, Harry frowns. "Surely you have someone." He says.

"Nope, sure I could find someone, but they'll never be someone like you." She says.

That's it. Harry had just skulled his beer. "Easy there," she says. Harry places the the empty bottle on the ground and she passed him a can, he opens that and drinks that too. That was how the next hour went. Harry would drink as Ashley vented about how she was upset without Harry, she kept feeding him beer until Harry became unaware of what was really going on anymore.

"I need you back Harry," she says, the last thing she says.

She leans in closer to Harrys face, she connects her lips with his.

And in Harrys drunken state, he can't say no.