3

The three boys go sit down at a desk right next to Harry's, but the beautiful boy Harry couldn't seem to get enough of was sitting the furthest away from him.

That disappointed Harry a little bit, because he couldn't get really good look at the guy without full on staring.

Harry linked eyes with the boy with the dark locks and facial hair. He smiled warmly at him.

"I'm Josh," he says smiling.

Harry wanted to say something back but he couldn't. The awkwardness of the situation was so bad for him to handle. The boy, now known as Josh, was looking at him to reply with his name. Harry focused his attention back to his work, but could feel the glare of Josh and that was enough to give Harry a cold chill.

He hears a hard slap as he hears the voice of Josh weeping.

He turns his head around slightly to see what's going on, only to turn back around to pretend like he wasn't spying in on their conversation.

"Why did you do that!" Josh whisper yells at the tall guy.

The darker skin toned boy laughs a weird laugh, something Harry has never heard before.

Well of course he's heard a laugh before, but that guy seriously laughed so peculiar that Harry couldn't even think of a way to describe the way he laughed. 

"Don't talk to him," Harry over hears the guy he ever so likes say.

"Why not?" He whispers so lightly that Harry could only just make out what he said.

He hears a few more mutters but those words he can't even manage to decipher, so he continued to carry on with his work, as he typed out the first bit of his story.

The cold brisk air hit his hair as he stands on top of the building. The wind blows him ever so slightly as his jacket starts to flap in the wind. He thinks about all of the people who didn't like him, the ones who called him those viscous names but never cared enough to think what they were doing, and he hated the people who would walk past him and watch it happen, nor daring to even say three simple words to ask if he was doing alright. The world was a cruel and nasty place, it was just that some people had worse times than others.

He hears the sound of the chair moving.

Harry feels a light tap on the shoulder. He doesn't want to turn around but he does, and he meets eyes with Josh who smiles at him again.

"You never told me your name," Josh the friendly boy said, hope in his voice that Harry would reply. But he didn't.

Harry was to scared to say anything. He wasn't at all like that.

Harry grabbed his stuff in his hands as he ran out of the room, he shoots a look at Miss Sinon as he pushes the door open and leaves, he throws his stuff into the hallway floor as he starts to pull out his hair. Tears fall down his face.

"You could have just talked to him, your a fucking pussy because you get scared when someone other than Ashley tries to talk to you, your dumb and your so fucking ugly, your a bitch to your family, why don't you fucking speak, why do you have an anxiety so bad you can't control it. And why don't you try to fix it!"

The thoughts flash into his head. He falls down, as his back scarves down the wall supporting his fall, he lays their spread out crying his eyes out.

He can't control it, he has everything wrong with him. He doesn't speak at all.

The door opens and out comes Ashley.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks.

"I saw that Josh was trying to talk to you, he seemed very nice and sweet to you, I know you don't like talking to people, because you never talk to anyone but me, however I think you should try to be more confident."

Harry just nods

"No nodding!" She yells.

"Y... Yeah." He stutters, the tears still leaking from his eyes.

She wipes them away, she kisses me so softly and for once he pushes her back, only softly because he didn't want to hurt her.

"PDA, I forgot," she mumbles silently.

If only she really knew.

Was he really doing this to his best friend, she was coming onto him and all he was doing was sleeting her do that, when he clearly didn't like her back, it would be rude for him to say he's not interested, but it's worse he is dragging her onto believing something is happening.

He wanted to tell her she didn't like her.

But he couldn't. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, and he didn't want to lose his best friend.

"You know the bell is going to ring in a minute, might as well take all of our stuff back to our locker and get ready for second period," she smiles.

Harry picks up his books from the ground and starts to walk away down the hall. Ashley comes closer to him, they aren't holding hands, which is a good thing as Harry doesn't at all like when he touches her like that. But they are just extremely close and he wants some more space in his personal bubble.

As they are about to turn the corner, Ashley drops all of her books onto the ground, Harry knew by the way she did it that it was fake.

She bends down, and her short skirt makes her underwear visible when she bends down, Harry rolls his eyes at her. Honestly it was a bit of a stupid move, and plus, it was just underwear, he didn't find that attractive at all.

"Well if it had been a boy," Harry thought.

He started to imagine the tall cute dirty blonde boy in just his boxers, he imagined them two kissing, and he imagined it to be the best thing ever, the boy pushed him onto the bed, and played with the hem of his boxers, and the tall boy kissed down his neck like Ashley had done, but this time it was with more passion and lust.

And this time he enjoyed it.

Harry thought about kissing the boys neck to, leaving marks on his skin to claim him as his own, and he imagined that everyone in school would know about them and support them and vote them cutest couple or whatever.

He wished that would happen.

"Got them," says Ashley smiling, bringing Harry back into real life.

Ashley pulled down her skirt, as it had risen a bit, for some reason, the teachers didn't get all mad at her for her outfit, since it was defiantly way to short, and her top was also way to short.

It was a relatively warm day, but it wasn't that hot that she needed to be wearing that.

Ashley links arms with him, which he didn't want, but she does anyway without saying a word as he starts to force him down the hallway.

The bell rings loud and clear as they start to walk away before the hallways get flooded, the turned the corner. No classes had been let out yet, and they were still the only ones there.

But he looked back and saw him.

"For fuck sake he is hot." Harry gazed.

He was at the corner, his back leaning against the wall as he put the pencil behind his ear, he has a small smile on his face, and when his eyes met Harry's he turned more serious.

Harry couldn't look away, but once again he turned the corner, and the halls got covered with people, and he wasn't in sight anymore.