18

Harry woke up the next day, thinking about everything that had happened last night, he was so unsure of what he and Simon were, are they just friends, that kiss sometimes? Their not dating, that's all that Harry knows, but it's left in such a foggy area.

Harry grabs his favourite blue jumper and some grey track suit bottoms, a casual, boring outfit he normally wore. He headed down the hallway to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and then steeping out and changing into his new fresh clothes.

He walked downstairs to his family all eating breakfast already, he walked past them and grabbed the first thing he noticed in the kitchen, which was a chocolate bar, it wasn't the most healthy or filling breakfast he could have, but he couldn't give any fucks about sitting with his parents.

"Harry is that what you are going to eat for breakfast?" His dad shouts as he paces up the stairs fast and grabs his bag, he takes his phone off of charge on his bedside table as he shoves the device deep into his pocket.

He heads for the front door, blocking out whatever his parents had shouted behind him.

He walked down the path that he always walked down to get to school, everything in these past few days had been different, he wasn't walking with Ashley, which was a weird change in his life. They had been friends for so long, but they had just, fallen out.

"Harry!" He hears a voice from behind him shout.

He looks back to see the Dark haired boy with a fringe running over to him, he face palmed himself mentally, he hadn't texted them since he had gotten their numbers, what a dick move.

"Hi."

Phil pants heavily, due to the fact that was the most physical activity he had done in probably a while. He looked back, to see his friend Dan, standing still in the middle of the path looking down at something on his phone.

"Dan!" Phil yells, Dan jumps in the air, and looks up at the two. He smiles, before walking over to them. He observes the two of them, they were so different, Phil was a nice, colourful person, while Dan was antisocial, black and white type of boy, almost a little emo.

"How are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm doing good, you guys?" He asks. They nod, and the three walk to school.

They separate, as their lockers aren't close by from each other, Phil politely waves as Dan just keeps paying attention to his phone, Phil tries to talk to him, but Dan does not listen.

Harry chuckles as he walks down to his locker.

There, waiting, is Ashley.

"Hey Harry," she smiles softly, he ignores her and opens his locker, putting his stuff all away, he shuts it, and Ashley is standing even closer.,

"Harry?" She sighs.

"What do you want?" Harry a girly spits as he looks her dead in the eye.

"Harry we are never like this! We've always been such good friends and now we're falling apart, what happened to us, why did you change!" She yells.

"I changed, you did!" Harry fires back.

"How did I change?"

"I've already told you this, you have a crush on Simon, when apparently you like me, but you don't like me, and you won't admit to that!"

"I do like you!"

"Stop lying to yourself Ashley, I know you like Simon, it's pretty clear your feelings for him."

"Harry," she quiets down, whispering so no one knows they're having a fight. She gets so close to him that she can feel the breathe of her on his chest, she looks up into Harry's eyes, their heads so close together, she leans in, placing her hands on Harry's neck, as he stands there dead straight.

She's so close to kissing him but he can't do it. He takes her hands and pulls them away, still holding them, he places her hands on her chest.

"I... I can't Ash." He splutters.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks, disappointment in her voice.

"I keep accusing you of liking Simon instead of me, but I don't even like you in the first place."

Those words had left his mouth, her eyes dropped, the sadness glistening so bright, he felt guilty, he had led her on so much, and she actually did look hurt.

"We could have been something," she mutters.

"I shouldn't of had sex with you, it was a mistake, I'm sorry for doing this." He rubs the back of his neck, feeling incredibly awkward.

"Why did you do that to me?" She questions.

He shakes his head, biting his lip as he scans the room trying to find a way to get out of here, but she want going to leave him alone, she was upset and wanted answers for everything.

Harry couldn't think of anything, so he dug the hole deeper.

"I know you slept with Simon."

She pushes him hard in the chest, over and over again. Her eyes are out with fury and she tries to speak words, bit only spluttered sentences come out, to badly formed to understand.

"How did you know about that?" She screams.

"Ash," he soothes, stopping her from pushing him.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk to each other anymore, let's not be friends."

She walked away, putting the rude finger up at him as she walked. He felt deflated, that was one of his closest friends gone. That hurt.

"You had to do it sooner or later." He hears a voice, he flips around, seeing Joe standing there with Zoe.

"I told you that messing around with the straight people was a total mistake. It messes stuff up, seeing as that didn't go well, sorry mate."

"That's no your fault."

"At least you don't have to worry about her anymore, but you still have one thing to do." Zoe explains.

"What?" Harry was confused.

"You need to get a grip on your feelings for Simon, I know you like him a lot, but falling for a straight guy is going to crush your heart into a million different pieces.

If only they knew.

They didn't know that him and Simon have a little something, not a serious relationship, but just something that was unexplainable.

"I will, don't worry," he smiles as he walks past them, he goes down the hall, and suddenly he smashes into a hard chest, he looks up and notices the beautiful blonde hair blue eyed boy that is Simon.

But then Harry frowned.

He had a cigarette in his mouth.

And his face was cut and bloody.