37

1 month later

A month had passed and honestly nothing much has happened between both Simons and Harry's life, Harry's mum had returned back home and his dad was gods no where, Harry had spent more time with his mum and he enjoyed every second of it, his mum was also happy to have his son back, it felt like a puzzle piece she had been missing for a while had finally remerged and the price fits in perfectly where it belongs. He went back to school and for the most part he spent the days alone, a few chats here and there from Zoe and Joe and a few attempts from Ashley, she was trying to crawl back but Harry didn't want to be known with her anymore, and Simon didn't come near Harry much in a day, Simon was too busy with his own friend group that he was having issues with.

Simon life's was going alright too, Josh and JJ had settled down a bit and the three of them were recently hanging out along, Sarah still hung out with them at lunchtime and sometimes joined them throughout the week. Even though Simon felt awkward about the whole thing, Sarah being his ex and all, he couldn't just tell her to go away, especially when JJ would kill him, plus the two of them are growing closer, noticing the pair sharing kisses and being more affectionate towards each other.

So here was today, another regular day where Simon was walking over to Harrys home, he didn't enter from the front door anymore, and he climbed on top of the bin and went onto the roof, despite the cliche it all was, he didn't care and he would always knock on his window.

Simon was walking over to Harrys home and he had his bag with some things in it, he had brought a small gift for Harry, brining overly special. Just some colourful socks, nothing to make him cry over, because socks weren't the most important thing someone could give to another person, but Harry had come to appreciate all the little things in life, and when Simon saw them on the shelf he couldn't help but think of the adorable boy he likes so much, so he brought them for him, the colourful rainbow socks fit perfectly for Harry, the colours represented the lgbtq community, and since Harry wasn't officially open about his sexuality to anyone other than Simon, he knew Harry would like this, a shuttle way of showing himself without people catching on and questioning anything to do with the socks, just a little secret between the two of them.

He also had got some food for them two, just a bag of chips, ever since Harry had called him boney he felt the pressure to eat more, stating that, most of the times he still skipped meals. And when he ate he felt terrible for it and would throw it back up, but he wanted to get better, wanted to eat food and just digest it without it coming back up again and having to feel all the food he just ate go back up his throat as it makes a disgusting pile of puke in the toilet. Harry wouldn't want him to be like this, wouldn't want to hug someone who's so skinny all he feels is bone and no meat, and with the way Simon treated his skin that idea was soon to become a reality.

He climbed on top of the bin when we walked to the side of the house, he was tired so hawking himself up was a struggle, he had stayed up all night with JJ and Josh, who had stupidly made him because Josh's mum was away and they were having a huge game night, Josh's mum had been out with her new boyfriend which only Simon knew about, Josh's mum told him most of the details on what happened, talking about it all and reminding Simon that Josh couldn't know, he wasn't ready yet to hear his mum had moved on from his dad, because Josh missed his dad sometimes, though he never admitted it to the boys, they knew.

Once he had crawled onto power of the bin, he grabbed onto the pipe that run up his house and onto the roof above, he grabbed onto that and swung his legs over to the smaller roof hanging over which was the way to Harrys bedroom, he then swung his other leg over so now he had successfully made it over without injuring himself. One day he was bound to fall of and hit the ground below him. But for now that problem wasn't a worry since it hasn't happened yet, and he would worry about things when it comes up.

He walks over to the window as he taps on the glass lightly to make sure it was just Harry in his room, he looked around and couldn't see a sight of anyone in his room. Strange, he didn't want to go right in just of yet, in case Harry's siblings or mother walked in with him, so he decoded,to wait on the roof, it sounds like an obvious placed to be spot, but the location of Harry's window and the way his house layout was. People would only see him if they properly looked at his house, which no one ever really did.

Simon heard a noise sounding like the door shutting as he sat back up and went to the window, he saw Harry's figure there, and just his as he opened up the window and walked in, but he was so wrong. He stepped into a room of Harry laughing sitting down close to another boy. The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes, just like Simon had, Simons mind went immediately to a bad thought that he couldn't erase. Harry wants that type of guy, was he. "Harry?" Simon questioned his voice soft. Harry's face turned around and so did the mystery boy.

"Who is he?"