40

"Harry," Simon taps on the window, he looks over to see Harry sitting on his bed until he notices Simon. He gets out of his bed and opens up his window as Simon crawls through the window and into his boyfriends bedroom. "Didn't expect you to be here." Harry says stunned. "I saw Cal going off with Josh, I thought now would be a perfect time for just you and me you know? I feel like we need that right now, seeing as I have so much on my mind right now I can't comprehend."

"What's wrong?" Harry asks as the pair sit down on the bed together, Harry closing his laptop and he goes underneath the covers. "Sorry, I'm cold." Harry says adorably making Simon smile. Even though he was struggling with the weird feelings he had about Cal, he still did have a part of him that wanted nothing but Harry. "That alright, you look really cute like that, all snuggled up in your blankets." The statement made Harry blush as he looks away and stares at the blank wall.

"So what is going on with you?" Harry asks again. "I can't tell you, I'm sorry. It's best if I keep these things private." Simon says truthfully as he watches Harry's face fall. "Why can't you tell me, I would never judge you Si." "I know you wouldn't judge me, I never accused you of that. But you don't understand what's going on, if I told you it would just make it worse. There is some stuff that you the most prettiest boy I know shouldn't be told." He says.

"I still really want to know what's going on, but that statement fixed it." Harry smiles. "Thanks, I thought that was pretty good myself." Simon smirks as he looks at Harry, his beautiful blue eyes and light brown hair. He stares at Harry for a while, looking at him wrapped up in his blankets. "Simon your staring again like you did the other day." Harry says uncomfortably. "I'm so sorry, I keep getting distracted all the time now, I was just lost."

Harry pats the side of the bed next to him as Simon shuffles over and gets underneath the covers with Harry, the two of them wrap themselves in the blanket enjoying the warmth on a cool day like today, they both stare at each other as they smile, Simon wraps his arms around Harry as Harry's head leans on Simons shoulder. Simon relaxes into, scared of being called boney again. He still was having his problems, and sometimes the thoughts of his self worth would come out of thin air and pull him down so the rest of the day he spends down in the dumps.

But Harry doesn't say anything negative towards Simon, Harry just lays their, enjoying the warmth snuggled into his boyfriends arms. "How have you been Harry, I haven't asked you that in a while." Simon says. "Good, having Cal back has been amazing, he says he's thinking about moving here, which would mean we would finally be close together for once, I miss having him close by." "Oh." Simon says, Harry picking up on the tone he used. "Is that a bad thing, Cal moving here?" He asks. "No not at all, just didn't think he would be the type of guy to already move out, he's still pretty young." Simon replies.

"Are you afraid that if Cal moved here I'd be more focused on him than you, be issue that's not the way it would be, he's my cousin, your my boyfriend, totally different things." Harry says, thinking his boyfriend just wanted attention and was scared that Cals new arrival would take that all away from him. But no. That wasn't the real reason at all. The real reason Harry didn't know about, that his boyfriend actually has some feelings for his cousin.

"No! I have no problem with Cal, I know he's just your cousin, listen Harry just forget it alright, don't worry about all the things going on with my life, let's just spend the time we have together right now doing something we'll both enjoy." Simon says, Harry gasps, taking that statement and twisting it into more of a dirty image. Simon realises as his eyes widen. "I didn't mean like that, I wasn't suggesting anything provocative, obviously that will take some time." Simon bites his lip.

"By that do you mean your not ready or do you think I'm not,ready?" Harry asks. It was no lie that Harry was ready, in fact, Harry had been curious for a while now, after the whole thing with Ashley and how dreadful that was, he wondered what an experience would be like with Simon, even though he was too embraced to admit it, he had his times were he would think about it, and think about Simon in that way.

"I... I just didn't think you would be. No offence," Simon stumbles. "No I get it, I'm the more shy one here," he rolls his eyes, he wasn't annoyed with Simon thinking he was more innocent, but he did wish maybe Simon wouldn't just think that immediately.

Harry goes close to Simon as he places his lips on his. The kiss lasted long as Harry's hands traced along his jawline. Simon inside was more nervous than he had ever been, like Harry had been with Ashley, he wasn't sure he was so ready, but he played along, maybe this is what he needed to stop what was going on with Cal, maybe they had just been missing something and this was what it was.

This was his moment to prove his love for Harry.

Harry pulls on the bottom of Simons shirt, signalling the obvious that he wanted it off, Simon obeyed, pulling the material over his head and throwing it down on the floor as Harry feels his chest. Harry starts to kiss Simons neck as Simon watches Harry do so, loving the feeling as it happens.

"You sure no one will be home and catch us?" Simon asks, looking around snd trying to hear any noise of someone else in the house. "I'm positive. No one will be home for a few hours."

With that, Simon continues until Harry's shirt is off too and eventually, the two shirtless boys remove more clothes, and things happen that they were sure never were going to happen.

"I love you," Harry says mid way through act.

Those words almost made Simon freeze, it had been the first time one of them had said the more meaningful word that begun with the letter l, and Simon wasn't sure if he was to return the word, or wait until he was ready.

"I love you too." Simon says regretting the words as Harry smiles and the two boys continue with what they were doing.

That day changed both their lives.