53

"Can you give us a minute?" Simon asks, it was clear he was so uncomfortable in this situation, then again, who wouldn't? Here he was, sitting on his bed previously making out with a naked guy on top of him and then his friends who didn't know his sexuality had come in and seen it.

"Yeah," Josh says, closing the door quickly, clearly understanding that they really did need a minute, not wanting to look at a boy stripped from articles of clothing. Callum and Simon looked at each other, without saying anything, their words were spoken. They knew what they were both thinking, how they were both somewhat fucked, and had to be optimistic.

Simon was dreading telling them that he was gay, obviously they knew he was now, having kissed a guy, but they hadn't said anything yet to really display how they feel about homosexuality, the boys made gay jokes all the time but he was unaware if those jokes were meant to be offensive to people such as himself.

He got dressed along with Callum before stepping out into the hallway and heading downstairs, as expected Josh and JJ were at the kitchen table, looking as the two come walking down the stairs. Simons eyes met Josh, the one who had been there when he needed him the most, then he looked at Jide, the one who could make him smile when he felt like the world hated him. These boys meant the world to him, he would hate to lose something so valuable.

"Josh, JJ." He paused, hesitant to go on with what he was about to say, so scared of rejection. So scared that they would think he was weird, scared of being thrown out.

"Obviously you know now, but I'm gay," he blurts it out fast, hoping that would make it easier to say. When the words where out, he felt himself relax somewhat, a big weight had been lifted off his shoulders, some of the weight remained, such as the weird love triangle he had created, but the whole being gay thing was no longer a secret.

"Simon, how long have you known?" Josh asks. Simon was confused, not knowing if Josh was just simply asking a question, or building up to lashing out on Simon, he didn't refuse the question, saying he always had it inside him, but he started paying attention to the feelings a couple months back, since he started dating Harry a couple months back.

"You, you could of told us Si," JJ looks down at the floor, Simon nods. "Thought you guys would hate me for it or something, you make gay jokes all the time and you both are straight and."

"And we are your best mates, in a non romantic way, we love you, Simon. I couldn't give a fuck if you dated a dog!" JJ interrupts, Simon laughs, such a typical JJ thing to say, make a sweet moment funny by adding in a comment on him having romantic feelings for an animal.

"Thank you," he says, he looks up at Josh and JJ, them both smiling at him.

Their eyes soon flash to the awkwardly stood by close to Simon, but still a far distance away, Josh points to Callum. "This your boyfriend?" Josh asks.

Simon doesn't know what to say, they weren't dating, but they couldn't exactly call themselves friends anymore, they had kissed and gone further than that, but nothing had become official due to Simons unfortunate circumstances with him still being in a relationship with Harry, even though the two were on a break.

"No, we aren't dating," Callum says, Simon smiles at him, thankful he said it, Josh raises his eyebrow. "So you two just," he didn't say the word 'fuck', probably because he didn't want to, so instead he made a few hand gestures, getting his point across about them in fact having sex.

Simon nods along with Callum, who finally edges closer to where the boys are, Josh offers the pair a drink, Simon accepts some Coke, while Callum goes with a water. Callum sips the drink ever so slightly, still feeling a bit out of place in a house with Simon's best mates.

"I'll have to go soon, Harry will be wondering where I am," he says, Callum glances down at his phone, seeing a text come through from the boy himself, he shuts his phone off. "Actually, I should go now."

Simon walked him to the door, Cal gave him a small kiss on the cheek goodbye before leaving to walk home, Simon steadies his breathing as he shuts the door and walks back in with the boys.

"Your not dating him, but you fucked him, is there anything going on with you two?" Josh asks almost immediately, shocking Simon a bit, Simon sits down and puts his hands down on the table. "It's a complicated story but here's the gist of it, I got with a guy name Harry, you may now him from school, Harry Lewis."

"Oh he's the quiet guy," JJ shouts. "Yeah I got with him, we are still dating now, but a while ago he introduced me to his cousin, Callum, and I realised I like Callum more than Harry, that guy you just met, that's Callum."

"Your cheating on him with his cousin?!" Josh screams, disapproving of his friends actions. He didn't want this boy to get broken hearted if he found out his boyfriend had been sneaking around with his cousin.

"Yes, I mean, we are on a break, I told him I need space right now and I'd rather be left alone. Trust me though, I feel bad about what I'm doing, I hate it."

"A break isn't a breakup though, you're still technically with him," Josh scolds like a parent would do to their child. "If you like Callum more, then you can't string Harry along, that's unfair for him." Simon sighs, he knew his friend was right.

Simons phone pings from his trousers, he pulls out his phone, seeing a text from Ashley to meet her in half hour to discuss the plans for the wedding, Simon ignores the text message, deciding against going, not feeling up to meet with Ashley and her weird obsessive parents.

"Who that's," JJ questions. "Ashley," Simon replies.

"Why is Ashley texting you?" Josh groans, frustrated as to why his friend has mixed himself in this big mess of drama, Simon never got into things like this.

"I've made some poor choice recently," Simon drops his head.

"We can tell," Josh and JJ say simultaneously.