35

Harry and his siblings got home as the two of them run off into their rooms where they would stay for most of the night. He huffed as he walked into the kitchen. Getting out the blender he walked to the fruit bowl and grabbed out bananas. He grabbed the chopping board and walked to the counter, placing them down he grabbed a knife, he looked at it suspiciously, something so simple, something that can kill a human, anyone he knew. His mother could of been stabbed with this knife, he could hurt anyone in his life with it. Even himself.

He sliced through the bananas, thinking of a dirty joke in his head, he laughed it off. He wasn't the one to be a dirty minded human, he walked over and placed the blender into the power socket as he felt a hand rest on his lower back. The hands extending and wrapping around his waist. He felt his breath as he looked over to his side, Simons head close to his neck as he smiled. "Well hello there." He smiles as Harry giggles.

"Wait, why are you here?" He asks looking over to the clock. He still should be at school. He still had lunch and 2 more lessons before he could go home. "And you know, if my siblings walked in here they would be suspicious of why your here." He says. "I know. But we don't need to worry about your siblings, we will face that problem when he get to it." He says. "If, not when. And you didn't answer my question you know, why are you not at school right now." "I could lie to you, but I'll be honest, I was annoyed at Jide at lunch and decided to leave school a bit early, and wanted to come to yours."

"Why did he piss you off." Harry asks. "You don't need to know, it's not really important." He says. Shifting awkwardly. Harry doesn't force anything more, it was his friendship. He didn't need to but in and make Simon angry. He got the bananas and placed them all in the blender expect for one bit he kept out of the blender and instead placed in his moth to eat, he looked over to Simon and he blushed. "So many jokes I could make about what you just did." Simon smirks as Harry walks over closer and pushes his chest, Simon laughs and Harry rolls his eyes. "Do you want a piece of banana Si." He asks. Simon shakes his head. "Nah, just had lunch." He says. "But you left early, sure you ate enough. Plus banana is healthy." He says. Simon still shakes his head.

He turns on the blender as the sound erupts the whole room as the both watch the blender liquor you everything in the blender. They both smile at each other. "So you didn't come to school today." Simon says. "I wanted to give Rosie and Josh a break, the whole mum and dad thing is a little hectic. Plus we wanted to see her. I thought we'd take the day off." He shrugs. "Understandable." Simon replies. The blender abruptly stops as he takes it out and takes out two cups, Simon looks at it warningly, looking at the drink. Harry raises his eyebrow. "Do you not want some." Harry says. Simon rubs the back of his neck.

"You can have some you know. Your not being a burden or anything if that's what you think your being. Trust me it tastes good." Harry says as he pours it into his large glass and pours another one for Simon. He hands it over to him and Simon fake smiles. "Thank you." He says, lifting the glass up to his mouth as he fills the liquid run down into his mouth into his tongue, banana is healthy, there was nothing wrong with having a simple milkshake. Why was he overacting about it. Calm. Calm everything that was going on in his mind.

"Enjoying it." Harry smiles. He forces himself to take a large gulp of the drink. He lifts the cup away from his lips as he nods to Harry. "You have a milkshake moustache. Here, I'll get it for you." Harry smiles. He pulls Simon face closer to his and he kisses Simon lips, wiping away the milkshake from his top lip. Simon turns a rosy pink looking at Harry. "Such a stupid little cliche." He whines. "You know you liked it." Harry teases. "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't, I'll never tell." He jokes.

Harry puts his cup down, already finished, Simon wasn't even halfway down. "How slow do you drink Si." He jokes, but the words hit heavy in Simons brain. Harry noticed a little flinch from Simon and he took the cup from Simons hands. Simon confused. "If you don't feel like anymore you don't have to have any, did you drink at lunch." "Yeah I did." Simon lies. "Alright, well don't worry about it then." He smiles as they both walk slowly upstairs and into Harrys bedroom. He closes the door behind him as Simon falls onto Harry's unmade bed.

Harry joins him as they both go close into his bed. Harry grabs out his phone. Looking through his texts, nothing knew. That reminded him of the dream. "You know I had a bad dream and you were in it." Harry says. "What about." Simon looks over. "Me and you were talking, and the last text you sent me said I'm so sorry or something like that, in the dream I got so scared, then I woke up and checked my texts and I saw that it wasn't there. It was so much relief." He explains.

"Never will that happen." Simon says. The turn and face each other. "You don't know how much you make me feel. Never thought a boy would make me feel this way." He says. Harry hides his blushed cheeks in his hands, Simon cuddles up to him. "What happens if my siblings walk in." Harry asks. "Fuck it, don't worry." Harry relaxes into the cuddle and warms up into Simon chest.

"Your so boney." Harry laughs, poking at Simons ribs. "Don't worry. I still like cuddling you." He laughs. Simon bites his lips.

Boney. He didn't want to be boney.