39

Harry got home from school, walking upon into the house he sees his mum right there along with Cal, both of them talking away, Harry closes the door behind him, hearing a small slam leading his mum and Cal to hear there for grabbing there attention. His mum gestures him over to where she was sitting as he pulls out a chair and joins into the conversation. "Cal was just telling me how he wants to move here permanently, more than just a few weeks." Harry's mum says excited.

"That would be amazing, but I don't think your parents would be happy if you want to move down here, I mean, don't you need to get them on board." Harry looks over. "They don't have to come, they could always just stay living where ever they want to live, I'm old enough to live alone so it doesn't matter anymore. Plus, I had been thinking about moving out for a while, finally would get some peace and quiet." "Good for you," Harrys mum coaxes on. She smiles as she pats Cals shoulder. "So what are you two boys going to spend the rest of the afternoon then, seeing as all I'll be doing is cleaning up the house."

So you wanna go into town Cal?" Harry asks. Cal nodded his head as he ran upstairs to grab a jacket seeing as though it was sunny the breeze was cool and no doubt in half an hour it will be freezing. He runs back down stairs to see Cal waiting by the front door as he puts on his shoes. Harry jumps the last step as he nearly tumbles over right near the front door. "Harry I have told you millions of times to be careful around the stairs!" Harry's mum yells from the kitchen were she was cleaning the counter tops. "Sorry mum! I love you!" He shouts just before leaving, "Wait!"

She pulls out her wallet from her pocket as she hands over a 50 pound note to Harry. Harry looks tuned at his mums generosity.  You sure?" He questions. "I'm certain, you two have fun, and I love you too Harry." Harry closes the door behind him as they both walk out together. "So where do you want to head first?" Cal asks. "I have no idea, your the guest for a couple of weeks so why don't you decide." "I haven't been here in a while so I can remember anything I liked I don't think. Plus if I move here I need recommendations, so lead us the way!"

Harry chooses for them to go to the little shop that he went to with Simon when they brought themselves two milkshakes, it wasn't fancy but it was something and it was quite pretty looking so he thought it would be the perfect fit. The two of them walked along, Cal looking around in awe about all the things he had left behind for so long, seeing his cousin brought something back he didn't know was missing, and to be here again was a whole new level of feelings he couldn't yet explain.

They walked in as they both went down to sit on a table, a waitress comes over and she looks oddly similar to Harry, then Harry notices that she was the same girl who had served him and Simon when the girl hit on him the first time he was here. It was obvious on the girls face that it was a little bit awake are between the two of them. But he tried his best to look normal and like this girl was just another ordinary girl who was taking an order, and not some girl who had hit on him once before and failed massively.

"What do you want Cal," Harry asks. Cal orders a Vanilla Milkshake as Harry orders a chocolate. "Why vanilla?" Harry asks. "You know how I feel about chocolate milkshakes, they make my stomach terrible and overall vanilla is just a better flavour." "I would have to disagree on that one." Harry replies. "Shut up!" Cal scoffs as the lady from behind the counter makes their drinks. "I don't know if you noticed, but that girl was looking at you pretty weirdly."

"Yeah I know, not my first time in this place, not my first time being served by her." Harry replies. "What happened?" Cal asks unsure. "I was here with Simon and." He says but gets cut off by Cal making stupid faces and noises when he heard the word Simon. "Shut up alright!" Harry yells annoyed, getting the attention of the girl behind the counter. "Sorry, sorry, just couldn't help myself." Cal laughs. "Anyway, before I got rudely interrupted by you, I was going to say when me and Simon came here once that girl served us, safe to say she tried to hit on me and Simon got a bit cranky."

Cal smiles. "Too bad she didn't know you were gay." Cal says. "Yeah that was pretty bad." Harry hears a voice behind him, he turns around to see Simon standing behind him, leaning on the chair as he smiles and sits down next to Harry. "Hello Cal." Simon says. "Hello." He replies. The woman comes over and looks shocked when she sees Simon so close to Harry again, she hands the drinks to both boys as she looks at Simon sitting there. "Do you want anything to drink?" She asks.

"Vanilla." He says. Cal smiles widely and he turns to Harry. "See, I'm not the only one who likes vanilla!" "Vanilla? Simon why didn't you go for chocolate?" He asks. "I felt like changing it up." Simon says as he looks straight at Cal, not even focusing on his boyfriend.

He still couldn't help it, when he looked at Cal it was like he saw something in him that he didn't see in Harry, which was weird for him, he adored Harry and loved to spend time with him, but suddenly Cal appears and manages to snatch his heart and take it away.

"Si?" Harry snaps him back into reality as Simon looks at Harry. "Sorry, I dazed out." He says apologetically. "You had me worried for a second, you were staring at Cal really weirdly." He says.

The woman comes over with his vanilla milkshake as he takes a sip.

"Nothing like vanilla." Cal and Simon say at the same time. Harry raises his eyebrow as he looks at the two of them. "What the hell was that?" Harry looked confused. Simon shrugged his shoulders as he just looks at Cal. "Have no idea."

Cal looks at Simon as he smiles, making a feeling rush through Simon and he smiles back. He couldn't deny he had feelings there. He wanted to, but he couldn't.

He is dating Harry.

But he has a crush on Cal.