31

"Harry!" Simon screams loudly, both of them were running in the fields that Simon had shown Harry a few days ago, Harry was enjoying himself, Simon had brought him a flower crown, and on the flower crown was blue and pink flowers, Harry's favourite colours. He loved it so much, when Simon has brought of for him, he grinned widely and kissed him on the cheek, luckily Josh and Simon had gone out to play with their friends as it was a Sunday, so they didn't have to worry about being caught, only having to worry when they were in town.

They walked to the park together very quickly, taking a lot of back roads to get to the park, because they didn't want to get noticed by any of the school kids, if they did, Simon would die right on the spot, the two would never hear the end of it, and Simon would drop Harry almost immediately, he was sure of it.

When they reached the field, they liked to call it a park, they both climbed the tree, Harry went first, clinging onto the branch as he hauled himself up. He sat down and looked below to see Simon starting to climb up, trying not to get his backpack stuck on any twigs around them.

Simon sat down and looks over to Harry. "Why did you even bring a backpack?" He asks Simon. Simon smirks. "I didn't just buy you the flower crown you know?" He says. He slides the bag off his shoulder and places it on his lap and he unzips the bag, he looks inside and then to Harry. Harry is dying to know what he had brought him, even though he felt bad for not having a present for Simon.

"I should've brought you something, I feel bad now Si. Why are you getting me all these gifts!" Harry whines. "Don't worry about it, and trust me, you just being here is all I need, you being you is my present." Harry blushes, as Simon leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I never thought I would fall for someone this quickly." Simon says. "So did I." Harry replies. "You should consider yourself lucky," Simon smirks. "Trust me, I already do."

"So you want your present now?" Simon asks. Harry nods his head approvingly, wanting to know what's inside the bag, Simon pulls our an item or clothing, wrapped in a plastic bag, and hands it to Simon, Harry takes the bag from him as he rips open the plastic to reveal a pretty pink jumper. He looks over at Simon. "It's so pretty, and it's the perfect shade of pink." He smiles. "Thought you would like pastel." He smiles.

"I love pastel!" He screams. Simon laughs at Harry's cute excitement, he takes out another thing wrapped up in a plastic bag, Harry has already pulled the jumper over his head. He loved it, the jumper was great, it was pink, yet it could still be considered manly, as it fit him well, and pink was starting to become a trend for men to wear.

"Another thing, first this crown, then the jumper, and something more!" Harry squeals, he takes the bag of of Simon and opens the bag, Simon takes the plastic off of him and puts it in his bag, he looks at what Simon got him and gasps. Or was so pretty, a pastel blue skirt, he loved it, it looked so nice and it was absolutely something Harry would love to wear.

"I really like it Si. But you know I can't wear it anywhere, people would be so quick to judge me, and everyone would wonder why I was wearing an item meant for a girl." Harry looks over to Simon, biting his lip. He wanted to wear it. He knew he couldn't, society was so messed up that it would be weird if Harry, a boy with boy parts, walks out in a skirt, an item of clothing that was normally considered for the other gender. The comments already were starting to form in his head, the shouts in his ears are sculpted perfectly.

'Gay boy!' and 'that's a womens skirt you idiot' and 'are you a tranny or something' all those words were enough to make Harry cry. He looked at Simon, his lip quivering as Simon looks at him with sympathy. "I know your scared to wear it out, but there is a reason I brought you this."

"There will come a day in the future were society won't be as fucked up as it is now, a day where you will walk down the street and feel completely comfortable wearing whatever you want. A day where no idiot will come up to you and call you names like people do now, when that day comes, when the world is more forgiving and people won't be as so quick to judge, That day you will walk down the street wearing this skirt I brought you, hopefully when the times come, we will still be a thing, that way, every time you wear that skirt, you'll think of me, it'll be a little memory for us, a memory of us when we were new to this, hopefully when that time comes we will be even closer, maybe even out to the school, who knows?"

Harry now is crying so many tears. "Simon your so adorable. I didn't know someone like you could have such a big heart for someone like me," he cried. "Your to sweet to me, this means so much to me." He says. "And Simon?" "Yes?" Simon responds. "Do you really think there will be a time where no one will judge me for wearing women's clothes?" He asks.

"Humans have gone to the moon, discovered places on earth that are tiny, have managed to learn so much about our history and learn about some of the earliest civilisations. It isn't that hard for people to not care about your clothes."

"Your smart." Harry says. "Your cute."

The two spend the rest of the day their, running around in the field and just having a good time, Harry couldn't seem to get the smile off his face, it was quick. Harry had fallen to like Simon so quickly, but they really did feel something, it was special, and Harry knew that he didn't want to let him go.

Harry had seen a whole new side of Simon, Simon was a happy loving person who believed in Harry. Simon wasn't his normal mean aggressive self, he liked happy Simon, the Simon who didn't need to punch someone. This Simon was perfect.

But Harry didn't know. Harry was unaware of Simons imperfections on this side, Simon hadn't shown Harry his troubles, hadn't shown him his eating habits and his insecurities. And as far as Simon knew, he would never let Harry see that.

^^^
A/N

Hello

This chapter was a little sad, it's unsettling that people still do get picked on because they dress different or that they don't identify with being straight. There's nothing wrong with it and my heart goes out to all those people who are tested or not accepted for who they are. I'm not gay or trans or any of the others but I do support everyone that is

Don't get me started on the fact that gay marriage is still not allowed in Australia. Fuck the prime minister that son of a bitch.

Lol does anyone want to go to Mars with me?????