47

A few days had passed and currently Simon was on the way to a party with Josh and JJ, the guys had been spending more time together recently. After Simon revealed his hair to the boys, the guys have been suspicious to what is going on, and don't want to leave him alone, which Simon finds annoying as shit.

Safe to say, the boys didn't really like the hair that much. Thought he looked kind of weird with it, and it would take some getting use to, Simon just shrugged it off, not really caring if the boys thought his hair look strange because he liked it, and people at school didn't question the look, well that's a lie. One boy did, and Simon pushed that boy into a locker, he was tying to cut down his aggressiveness, but he couldn't help it, and that boy ended up going to the nurse and Simon spent his afternoon in detention.

The guys walked into the house, they didn't know who even was hosting the party, but the guys were one of the first people invited, as they were the most popular guys, the house was pretty big though, and there was a lot of alcohol supplied, Simon looked around as they all headed to the living room and kitchen, were lots of people were dancing away and drinking, the guys all picked up some drinks in the classic red cups. Because that's what every house party needed, if that element wasn't added, it wasn't a real party.

Simon downed his drink quite quickly and Josh looked at him shocked, he shrugged it off as he walked away heading towards Ethan, who was talking to Vik, Josh pulled his shoulder back though and asked him where he was going, he pointed over to Ethan to which Josh let go, remembering the old friend, however he was weirded out that Simon and Ethan had suddenly began talking.

Simon patted Ethan on the shoulder causing him to turn round. "Hello." He says. Simon nods as he looks at Vik and smiles. "Hey Simon," Vik smiles, Simon smiles back as Vik sips on his drink. "Is that vodka?" Simon asks. "Water. I don't really drink all to much." Vik replies. Simon nods. "So how come you guys came to the party?" Simon asks. "We were bored, we weren't going to come here at first. But other than this we had nothing to do."Ethan shrugs.

"How come you guys weren't going to come?" Simon asks. "Vik doesn't want to see his ex." Ethan says. "Who's your ex?" Simon asks Vik. "Ashley, this is her house, I mean at first I was going to stay friends with her after the break up. But she changed a lot, and I didn't really want to be here in case she tries to talk to me." Vik frowns.

"This is Ashley's house!" Simon shouts.

"Yes it is," he hears a voice behind him, non other than the girl herself. He turns round and faces her planting a fake smile. "Hello Si,"she says. Simon doesn't respond. Last time he really spoke to her was when those two were kind of a thing, kind of being that they had sex and she kissed him once in the cafeteria. Other than that, they didn't really get along.

"Come with me for a sec?" She asks, Simon didn't know wether he meant Simon or Vik, but when she points to Simon, that's when it settles in, even though he didn't want to talk to her, he stupidly followers her, he looks behind to Ethan and Vik, who were both staring at him like he was stupid or something, they were probably right.

Simon jumps up the stairs, he had never been to her house before, and he didn't expect her to live in such a beautiful house like this.

He then is snapped back into reality when he is pushed into a room and the door is shut behind him. Simon starts to panic as she locks the door behind him, as he is instructed to sit down on the bed, however be uses the door is already locked and he can't do much now, he obeys and sits down on the bed.

"I need a favour." She says. Simon scoffs, no way was he giving her a favour. "I'm already disinterested." Simon chuckles, she gives him a glare as she crosses her arms over on her chest and looks at him. "You haven't even heard what I have to say," she replies. "Ashley I don't want to talk to you anymore," Simon says standing up and going for the door.

"Simon I need you to come along with me for a wedding date." She blurts out. He turns around shocked. "My mums sister is getting married again and I need a date apparently. I have no one else to ask and you were the frost person to  come to mind, please!" She begs.

"Why don't you get someone like Vik?" He asks. Yes, he just did dob in his friend to get out of the situation. Dick move, but he couldn't think of something else. "Getting my ex to be my date, I'm sure he would accept." She rolls her eyes. "You were stupid for thinking I would accept the offer." He laughs, he unlocks the door and opens it, just about to walk away.

"I'll send the photos." She says. Simon stops dead in his track as he closes the door and looks at her, no way in hell would he let those photos get out.

"You wouldn't dare!" He spits. "I so would," she smirks evilly. Simon hisses under his breath as she giggles. He didn't want to be her wedding date, but at the same time, he didn't want those photos being out, imagine what people would think, the guys, Harry, Cal?

"Fine," he shrugs. She nods approvingly as she leaves the room, brushing past him and Simon curses words under his breathe in anger, he flips over the desk and walks out.

His eyes then locks eyes with a familiar face he thought wasn't going to be there.

And the familiar face is staring at him back.