7

They pair both freeze as the older man glares at Harry, Harry feels awkward with the eyes on him, the man steps forward, face to face with the boy, before pushing him onto the floor.

He hits his head and grumbles, Zoe walks over and starts to shout at her disrespectful father.

"Dad!" She pushes him, but the push is soft towards him, as he grabs her arms squeezing her tight. She can't get out of his strong grip, as she tries to squirm out.

"Get that fucking gay kid out of our house!" He screams loudly in Zoe's ear. He lets go of her, as Harry looks at her arms and notices the red from her dads grip, he starts to stand up, stumbling a little bit.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Her dad screams.

Harry is so fucking scared, but he tries to look tough.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry!

Her dad comes and grabs his collar of his shirt before shoving him into the wall, he raises a fist and before Harry can try to get out of his hold the hand connects with his face, as a hard punch is made contact, he feels the swollen pain, blood forming, he punches him hard, and he watches as Zoe is slumped over on the side.

Panic Attack.

She hides her face as she tries to breathe, Harry looks at himself in the mirror, noticing as he is getting punched, not trying to stop it, he sees his eye, turning a shade of purple, his bruised cheek and blood gushing out of his mouth, he looks horrible.

"Don't you fucking care about your daughter!" Harry screams.

He lets go of Harry, sliding down the wall as he turns around to see his daughter in a fit, tears falling as she grips her, pulling at the strands, as she rocks herself back and forwards.

"Zoe! Zoe stop!" He yells.

"You stop! Don't hurt him!" She yells.

Harry crawls over to the girl, and she comes into his arms, as she soaked him in tears, her father watches the warm embrace, looking at how his daughter is crying on her bedroom floor, hugging some gay guy with a face screwed up from the pain of his fists, and how he is dressed like a girl.

"Get him out of my house!" He yells, not even caring about anything. Not caring about the pain he had put the boy and girl through, not caring about his own daughter and how she was having a panic attack.

He was a stupid excuse for a father.

"Dad, don't!" She screams.

He pulls Harry off of Zoe, and takes him into the hallway.

"Where the fuck is your normal clothes, take that off!"

Harry avoids eye contact with Zoe as he looks over to the wooden door. He doesn't want to take what he was wearing off, he felt happy dressing like a girl for a minute. He liked pink a lot.

Harry lifts off the flower crown from his beautiful brown hair, and takes the pink sweater off, revealing his 'masculine' clothes, that were for 'boys' apparently.

Zoe hands him his shorts, as he slips off the skirt in front of them both. He puts his shorts on and stands in front of her dad.

"Happy now?" He asks as he runs down the stairs, Zoe follows him as he runs outside and onto their lawn, she runs to him, but he doesn't want to face her right now.

"Harry, Harry, Harry!" She screams, he stops dead in his tracks, his fist scrunched up together in a tight ball, and turns around, her eyes are bloodshot, but so are his.