Chapter 31: A Special Night

Night came fast as the team worked their butts off, trying to make the mood perfect for Poppy's entrance. While Biggie, Suki, and Fuzzbert worked on decorations and music, Satin, Chenille, and Cooper was at the twins' boutique getting Branch in a special outfit that was sure to make their pink friend's heart flutter.

     "You sure this will help..?" Branch spoke softly, looking at his attire in the mirror. The girls high fives each other as Cooper whistled at his now blushing friend.

     "We're sure of it Branch." Spoke Satin with a smile as she crossed her arms.

     "Cooper, would you be a dear and go pick up Poppy? Smidge just sent the signal that she's home." Chenille said. Cooper's eyebrows lifted.

     "Why can't Smidge get her? I mean, I don't mind getting Poppy, but wouldn't it be easier since she's already over there."

     "It would, but besides Suki, you're one of her closest friends. Besides, you're always good at getting trolls out of their house." Cooper smiled and nodded. Walking out the door, Suki walked inside.

     "Branch, here's the song you're gonna be singing when Poppy walks in. When we hear Cooper talk, that's when you start singing." The orange DJ handed him the song, him quickly scanning it.

     "...How'd you get this..?"

     "I think you had it in your pocket and it fell out. It's a good song. I'm sure she's gonna love it." She smiled at the nervous troll, his nerves softening by her kind words.

     The teal troll was surprised to feel the tight embrace of the fashionista's that helped him that night.

     "Go get her Branch." Both of them said simultaneously. Both Suki and Branch walked over to their special spot on the troll tree. She handed him a button and closed his hand.

     "Press this button when you hear her. So you two can have your privacy, we've set speakers that are connected to where my set is set up over at my crib. I'm gonna head over there now while Satin and Chenille."

     Branch was overwhelmed with emotions. He was so thankful that this group of trolls took the time out of their entire afternoon and most of the night just to help him with no judgement. Wrapping his arms around the orange troll, he whispered in her ear.

     "Thank you... so much..." As much as she felt a little awkward in the embrace of her friend, she gently patted his back.

     "No problem.." Letting go, she spoke once more.

     "You get her tiger." She said and walked into the night.

     It was a few minutes later when he heard Poppy and Cooper coming his way.

     "Cooper, can you please tell me where we're going?? I need to find Branch, he never usually leaves without..." She was cut off by the sweet sound of her husband's voice.

     "I can't wait till I get you on the floor good lookin'."

     Cooper ran off to where Satin and Chenille was with Suki and the rest of the gang were at, playing the set list they had planned for the two. Poppy grew more and more curious as she lifted herself through the branches of the tree to get to a dim light above. Her eyes widened as her husband was revealed to her.

     "Going hot, so hot, just like an oven."

     She could feel her heart beat faster and faster as her face grew a blush every step closer he to her. She couldn't help but melt as his sexy smile showed as he sung. He was wearing a black suit and tie and in all honesty, she wanted to attack him with her love.

     Branch continued to sing as he danced with his wife. Afterwards, they had a very passionate kissing session. Long into their loving evening, the two stopped as they saw a glow from one of the tiny branches in the corner of their eyes.

     "Oh my troll..."

Sorry for the lack of updates again. It's been kinda a tough week. Tomorrow's my Birthday so there might not be an update but afterwards, updates will be every day! Love you all!