Chapter 43: We don't have one

It had been a good 2 hours since they've been home as the group played with the baby. Her eyes shimmered the same shade of blue as the sky as she looked up at the world around her. The older trolls cooed on how small and delicate she was as she stared with a blank face.

"She's smaller than usual baby trolls.." Poppy said as she took a closer examination of her child.

"Do you think that's a bad thing..??" Branch said, already beginning to worry.

"Wow, only about 3 hours old and we have our first worry. That was longer than I expected." Suki said to the father of the baby she was holding.

"It's fine my boy. It's just because she was born a little early. You don't need to worry." Spoke Peppy, trying to comfort his son-in-law. Poppy on the other hand, wasn't feeling much better on his comment. But, she attempted to just shake it off as the baby began to get fussy in Suki's arms.

     "Poppy, I think something's bothering her.."

     The pink troll looked over at her child as her big blue eyes filled with tears, begging to be held by her mother. A soft wine came from the child as the DJ handed her off to Poppy.

     "What's wrong..? Are you hungry..?" Her new mommy instincts were beginning to kick in as the child then started to cry. Quickly grabbing a pre-made bottle, she gently placed it in the child's mouth. The cries of the baby faded away as her eyes closed, enjoying her bottle.

     "So, you haven't told us a name yet. What's it gonna be?" Asked Guy Diamond.

     The pink troll looked over at the teal one, then back to the group in front of her. They all leaned in, prepared to hear an answer. Well, they got one. Just, not the answer they expected.

     "Um.. We actually don't, have a name yet..."

Super sorry for the short chapter! The only reason it's pretty short is because I don't have a name for this cutie yet. Can you guys send some suggestions for names and Poppy and Branch will decide next chapter? Thanks!