Chapter 32: We did it..!

Both of their hearts was about to jump out of their chests as they both stood up, Branch wrapping her in a protective embrace, still allowing her to see the wonderful moment that was happening in front of them. The pink troll's smile slowly appeared as she witnessed nature's wonder's right before her eyes.

     A tiny sprout, no bigger than a few the smallest of berries had grown onto the branch the two were on. The sprout was a bright yellow, with tiny little sparkles. In the corner of the pink queen's eye, she saw her husband tearing up at the sight of their creation.

     "Oh my gosh.. Look at that.." He said as they both took a few steps closer, almost touching their precious sprout.

     "We did it Branch...!" Poppy yelled whispered.

     "We're gonna have a baby..!"

     As soon as those words came out of her mouth, he couldn't help but burst into tears. He couldn't contain his happiness there at that moment. Gently chuckling she rubbed her husband's back.

     "There there.. It's okay.."

     Branch wiped his eyes, preventing tears from falling out and held the little sprout in his two hands. Those teal hands wrapped perfectly around the tiny unborn baby and planted a kiss on it's pedals.

     "Our baby..."

     Poppy smiled grew even more as she witness the sweet moment between her husband and future child. Tears fell down her face as Branch stood up and wrapped her in a tight embrace once more. Now they were both sharing a well deserved cry.

     After a few minutes of crying in front of the sprout, the two placed a kiss on it, and walked hand in hand home. It took a while for Poppy to really pull herself together, even at home. The two laid in bed as tears continued to stream down her cheeks, Branch often wiping them away.

     "You okay Poppy..?"

     "I'm sorry I'm crying so much.. I'm just... so happy, that I'm getting this amazing opportunity to have a child with the most amazing troll in the world..! It's just a dream come true to be with someone I'm this happy with..!" The two smiled at each other and scooted closer together as they continued their nightly cuddle till the fall asleep.

     "... Branch...?" Branch raised an eyebrow.

     "Yeah?"

     "I love you.."

     "I love you too.."

     And with a kiss on her forehead, they two began to drift off into dreamland. Excited to see the future ahead of them.