Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E

Author POV.

(Age 5)

"But Mama! I don't wanna go there! It's scary!" you whined as your mom drag you to visit your new neighboor.

Apparently, the live in the big mansion everyone scared of.. including your small self.

"Oh dear.. it just some weird rumor, don't be scared okay! Beside you'll have some new friends!" your mom smile reassuring you.

But it just scared you more. You let go of her hand and run off to the forest.

"Y/N!!!" You run and run until you can't even hear your mom shouts. And fortunately, you get lost.

Meanwhile, your mom had reach the mansion and knock on the mansion door hard.

"HELP!! HELP I LOST MY DAUGHTER IN THE FOREST!!" The door opened reveal a man around his 50's, beside him are two boys around your age.

"Calm down Miss.. what's wrong?" The man try to calm your mom down.

"Please, help me find my daughter! She ran off when we head here to greet you.." The youngest sibling whined at that.

"Veh.. she's lost.. That scary!" The man nodded his head and point at the two boys.

"Miss, you stay here and I will search for your daughter. Lovino and Feliciano will accompany you.. Is that okay?" The man smiled at your mom worriedness.

"Bu-But.. My daughter.."

"It's okay Miss.. you need to rest for a while. Is there any hint to find her?"

"She wore a light blue sundress.."

Without anything else to say, the man run off to search you.

15 minutes pass and still no sign of you and the man arrival. Feliciano and your mom chat for a while to cease the worried atmospher.

He was going to take a glass of water for your mom when he saw his older brother at the front door with a broom ready to go.

"Where are you going big brother?" Feliciano ask worriedly. Lovino glare at him causing him to flinch.

"I'm going to find the idiota! So stay here!" then he ran off. "BIG BROTHER!!"

That idiota!! Don't make your mom worried you idiot!! Lovino thought as he search you in the dense forest.

"Dammit!! It so dense I can't see !!" An idea pop on his head. His small-chubby form climb on one of the many trees.

Your POV.

"Hiks..hiks.. where's mama?" I search everywhere but couldn't find her. My feet hurts from all the running. I want mama!

"Kresk...Kresk.." I flinch as the bush behind me start to shake.

I run again to who knows where. That thing must be chasing me cause I can hear it footsteps.

"HELP!! HELP!! SOMEONE!-.. Whoshh.."

My eyes widen, a boy who look like an angel with his white shirt fell in front of me-.... No, he fell on me.

"Aackkkk!!!" we both scream. It hurts so much that I start to cry the boy start to panicked.

"Huwaaa!! Huwaa!! It hurts!!"

"Hiks.. Pshht..hiks.. please..please-..hiks.. don't cry you idiot!" He start to rub my eyes hard, It suprise me that he had cry too.

The bush start to shake again and footstep can be heard nearing us. The boy stand protectively in front of me while holding a broken broom.

"Hiks.. don't move.." I nod and hid behind him. A shadow appeard and the boy attack it fast.

"HIYAAHHH!! TAKE IT YOU SCARY MOSTER!!" The boy keep hitting the man, now that it appear better, it was a man, a granpa.

"Ouchy.. Lovi?! What are you doing here?!" The man look suprised to see the boy named Lovi.

"E-eckk.. old man!" the man pinch Lovi cheeks and scold him. Feel gui;ty, I grab the man's sleeve. The man once again look suprised.

"A-aano! He done nothing wrong.. Uhm, he.. he save me! Don't be mad at him!"

if you can tell landing on a person is consider as saving though..

"Are you little Y/N?" the man ask and I nod, he then smile and hug me.

"Glad you're okay! Your mom were so worried about you! You did a good thing Lovi! Granpa proud of you!" He then pat Lovi's head lovingly.

"Really?! I-..uhh I mean! I didn't do it for you or this idiota! I just bored thats all!" he pout and throw his head away to the side.

"Okay-okay you two.. let's go home." The man smiled and then carried us to home.

I glance at Lovi to find him smiling so happily and hug the man's neck tightly. He seems so happy..

We arrive at the mansion, it had been half an hour since I get lost. My mom was on the couch, she look tired but imediately smile and hug me.

"Y/N!! I am so worried!!" She criend on my small shoulder. I hug her back tighly.

"I'm sorry Mama!!" After the two of us calm down, we start to introduce ourselves.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble and thankyou for the help Mr.Vargas, I'm M/N L/N and this is my daughter Y/N. We heard so much about you guys from the neighborhood."

Mr.Vargas smile and encourage the two boys behind him to come closer.

"It's okay Mrs. L/N..It's a pleasure to help you. And I'm Romulus Vargas, These are my grandsons Lovino and Feliciano. Hey, come on.. say hello."

The older one who is this Lovi-boy pout and throw his face.. again. The younger one has blush on his closed eye-smile, he step closer and hug me.

"Nice to meet you bella! Veh~!" I hug back and smile, still looking at Lovino.

"It nice to meet you too.."

"What are you looking at idiota."

Lovino glare at me and scoff. I know he save me but he starting to annoyed me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, nice to meet you too Lovino." I smile at him, forced.

But his expression was priceless. He look away and blush.

From that time, something in me was awoken. The feels of wanting to know him. To understand him.
...... and to be by his side.

To be Continued

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first reader insert, 🙏 if there're any mistake in my grammar and pronouncation.. I'm deeply sorry.. Please guide me well 🙆🙇